• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Laxbro202's Whitelist App

laxbro202

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: laxbro202
  2. Location & Age: 12 and I am from Maryland USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from a couple servers for just arguing with staff over stupid things. But I've fixed myself. And a couple for griefing.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on Minecraft-Server-List.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. I am about to.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I would bring a new type of personality to the server. I think I could influence people to have more fun and be more enthusiastic about all the bad things that happen. Also this server looks like a great RPG server, which I have been searching for for 3 days. And lastly, I would say I am a pretty good archer and miner. Those are my 2 favorite things to do in Minecraft. Also I can make some cool traps and all.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL9
  10. Additional Info: I am a lacrosse player, if you couldn't tell from my name. I am currently on an indoor lacrosse team.. and were terrible. But I have played for about 5 years. I also play in the spring and do Track during the spring. I am in 7th grade with all Honors classes and I am also taking Spanish! Which I am extremely excited about. I also am in to archery in real life and in Mineraft. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.3 I believe. The beta 1.3 that is. And I really enjoy RPG and survival servers! And that's about it! Thanks for taking time to read my application!!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: laxbro202
  2. Location & Age: 12 and I am from Maryland USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from a couple servers for just arguing with staff over stupid things. But I've fixed myself. And a couple for griefing.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on Minecraft-Server-List.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. I am about to.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I would bring a new type of personality to the server. I think I could influence people to have more fun and be more enthusiastic about all the bad things that happen. Also this server looks like a great RPG server, which I have been searching for for 3 days. And lastly, I would say I am a pretty good archer and miner. Those are my 2 favorite things to do in Minecraft. Also I can make some cool traps and all.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL9
  10. Additional Info: I am a lacrosse player, if you couldn't tell from my name. I am currently on an indoor lacrosse team.. and were terrible. But I have played for about 5 years. I also play in the spring and do Track during the spring. I am in 7th grade with all Honors classes and I am also taking Spanish! Which I am extremely excited about. I also am in to archery in real life and in Mineraft. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.3 I believe. The beta 1.3 that is. And I really enjoy RPG and survival servers! And that's about it! Thanks for taking time to read my application!!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357691056,1357691021][/DOUBLEPOST]Your profile age and your application age differs, what is your proper birth date?

laxbro202

Dirt
March 21, 2012.

I'm sorry I just wasn't sure if there was one of those things where I need my parents to send mail so I lied to register. Sorry

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
March 21, 2012.

I'm sorry I just wasn't sure if there was one of those things where I need my parents to send mail so I lied to register. Sorry

Well I hate doing this because your application is fantastic....so much better then the 21 year old kid I dealt with earlier today, but you do not meet the minimum age we require per our ToS and the law COPPA. You can however play on the greylist and reapply on your birthday.

And I presume you mean 2000 because if your birth year was 2012 you would be smartest baby I have ever seen.

laxbro202

Dirt
How old must I be to apply for the whitelist again? Like this coming birthday? And thanks also!