• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lamppu_'s application to get whitelisted

Lamppu_

Dirt
In-game name: Lamppu_
Location & age: Finland in Järvenpää , 14
Previous bans (including other servers): None! I haven't been banned ever.
Referral(s): None i found this server myself.
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and wiki and understood them. I am also learning about the server all the time. Im quite interested in making town myself and leading it with my friends! Im not so great builder but i love it.
How did you hear about the Herocraft?: I found it from minecraft server list and would love to get accepted with my friends.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have
Additional info: I would like to get accepted and be a part of this great server. Im not so great in anything but im quite social.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Lamppu_
Location & age: Finland in Järvenpää , 14
Previous bans (including other servers): None! I haven't been banned ever.
Referral(s): None i found this server myself.
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and wiki and understood them. I am also learning about the server all the time. Im quite interested in making town myself and leading it with my friends! Im not so great builder but i love it.
How did you hear about the Herocraft?: I found it from minecraft server list and would love to get accepted with my friends.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have
Additional info: I would like to get accepted and be a part of this great server. Im not so great in anything but im quite social.

Your application is not complete. Please correct it and reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

Lamppu_

Dirt
1. In-game name: Lamppu_
2. Location & age: Finland in Järvenpää , 14
3. Previous bans (including other servers): None! I haven't been banned ever.
4. Referral(s): None i found this server myself.
5. Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and wiki and understood them. I am also learning about the server all the time. Im quite interested in making town myself and
leading it with my friends! Im not so great builder but i love it.
6. How did you hear about the Herocraft?: I found it from minecraft server list and would love to get accepted with my friends.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree.
9. Special key(DON'T LEAVE BLANK): HCl7
10. Additional info: I would like to get accepted and be a part of this great server. Im not so great in anything but im quite social.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. In-game name: Lamppu_
2. Location & age: Finland in Järvenpää , 14
3. Previous bans (including other servers): None! I haven't been banned ever.
4. Referral(s): None i found this server myself.
5. Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and wiki and understood them. I am also learning about the server all the time. Im quite interested in making town myself and
leading it with my friends! Im not so great builder but i love it.
6. How did you hear about the Herocraft?: I found it from minecraft server list and would love to get accepted with my friends.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree.
9. Special key(DON'T LEAVE BLANK): HCl7
10. Additional info: I would like to get accepted and be a part of this great server. Im not so great in anything but im quite social.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1355586255,1355585808][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you have any hobbies or enjoy any other games?

Lamppu_

Dirt
Yeah i collect some miniatures and i also play world of warcraft and some other games