• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kyurem2613's Whitelist Application

kyurem2613

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name:kyurem2613
  2. Location & Age:California 14 1/2
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Well, on a server which at the time was called -advert removed / NF-, there was this abusive admin who said that this was a "free diamonds server" which it wasn't. Then he started using world edit to spawn lava under the spawn. After that, I attempted to ban him but the server wouldn't let me do it, and I got banned because of the attempted ban :/ good news is, I got unbanned afterwards! :D
  4. Referral(s):Sorry, I have none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I found it by searching in google Minecraft RPG servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have and I don't regret it
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Most definitely
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I've always loved medieval feel games, and Minecraft was sorta medieval-ish, but when I found this server the first word that popped into my head was bingo because I knew that this server would be perfect for me after playing it for a while. Also, I wanna be that guy that hides in a jungle tree and blackens the sky with his fury of arrows which (hopefully) meet their target.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCk10
  10. Additional Info: I know 0 code :/, but I know everything in game. I have about 5 other friends who I told about the server, so expect some other applications soon.
~kyurem2613 HCk10

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name:kyurem2613
  2. Location & Age:California 14 1/2
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Well, on a server which at the time was called -advert removed / NF-, there was this abusive admin who said that this was a "free diamonds server" which it wasn't. Then he started using world edit to spawn lava under the spawn. After that, I attempted to ban him but the server wouldn't let me do it, and I got banned because of the attempted ban :/ good news is, I got unbanned afterwards! :D
  4. Referral(s):Sorry, I have none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I found it by searching in google Minecraft RPG servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have and I don't regret it
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Most definitely
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I've always loved medieval feel games, and Minecraft was sorta medieval-ish, but when I found this server the first word that popped into my head was bingo because I knew that this server would be perfect for me after playing it for a while. Also, I wanna be that guy that hides in a jungle tree and blackens the sky with his fury of arrows which (hopefully) meet their target.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCk10
  10. Additional Info: I know 0 code :/, but I know everything in game. I have about 5 other friends who I told about the server, so expect some other applications soon.
~kyurem2613 HCk10

Reviewing.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm going to add you on whitelist. You were unbanned and as far as I understand. Judging from the description it wasn't really anything that bad. Just you writing some commands and failing.

Accepted! Check your PM for further details and instructions.
Though don't try to do anything like this on HC.
And also, try not to advertise other servers even before being accepted.