• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KSUspartan's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:KSUspartan
  2. Location & Age:US 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):realm.worldofterra.com That was a false ban, I never used an xray mod. I have disputed the ban as it was unjust. c.wom-zapto.org:25597 Yes, I did grief on this server was caught and banned I had a little phase where I would grief and during this phase I did use hacks to make it easier (griefing and hacking is immature and stupid and cruel and I do realize that now). I thought it was funny, but then I got banned from servers that I generally could have had a good time on. I am sad that I made this decision to grief servers instead of just leaving them, but I am over that now. mc.zimdoorcraft.tk and c.nerd.nu though on c.ner.nu I was banned for planting 1 tree just 1 and a guy started yelling at the admins. He had a sapling in his front yard and I used bonemeal on it.
  4. Referral(s):I have no referrals I just think this server looks cool.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking for the plugin but found videos of the server and decided that I would like to join.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes I do, I will not disobey the server rules and am done griefing on servers where it is not allowed. I will still raid on faction/raid servers though when it is allowed.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would really enjoy playing on a server with great structure and a RP aspect to it. I will be taking a Java class soon so maybe I could do plugin work. I would record videos and advertise the server. I will obey all rules, I will do whatever admins/mods/staff/town owners tell me to do as long as it isn't go grief another town or something crazy like that.
  9. Additional Info:I am very apologetic that I did grief, I thought it was funny at the time. Shows how immature I was, I have learned from my mistake and would very much appreciate a fresh start and a clean slate. I think being accepted to this server would really help me out. Thank you for reviewing my application and I will do whatever it takes to be accepted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay at first glance I am very confused by your application. Your profile says you are 22, but your application says 13. Please explain that conflicting information.

Okay at first glance I am very confused by your application. Your profile says you are 22, but your application says 13. Please explain that conflicting information.
I am 13 but I put 20+ on my profiles out of habit because I play many M rated games and you can't access there websites unless you're a certain age. It was the same for T rated games before I was 13 so it is just a habit.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am 13 but I put 20+ on my profiles out of habit because I play many M rated games and you can't access there websites unless you're a certain age. It was the same for T rated games before I was 13 so it is just a habit.

I can understand the age thing. Now the next question I have, I see there are a few bans that were as recent as last month for a infractions ((Which you have mentioned)), and I found a Youtube video of you and another person griefing for fun, convince me you have changed. What guarantee do we have that you will not continue that behaviour here?

Hmm, very good question well since then I have been playing on Industrial Rage I love that server always been asking the staff questions as I am being very careful so that nothing I do could be thought of as grief. They realize that I did grief to but they did take a chance on me. My friend in the video was the one who started me on this. Since then we found Industrial Rage as I said above and stopped after that. I guess the thing that really changed inbetween when I griefed and when I stopped was on Industrial Rage everyone is helping each other. We all build each other up and it hit me all servers did this but I didn't care, I just went right in and ruined all the trust they had built up. After realizing this I stopped playing Minecraft mainly because I realized how much a dick I was and how many friendships I had ruined. After realizing that I have made these mistakes now it is my job to rebuild my reputation as a good person, which I really am. If I wasn't I wouldn't take this much time trying to clear my name.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate the honesty you have shown in your application.

I am willing to give you a chance, despite the bans you received in the past, and you have shown you do regret your past actions. I do believe people can change, but if you disappoint me I will hunt you down and make your gaming life miserable =)

Welcome to the server.