• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kojack555 Application

kojack555

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kojack555
  2. Location & Age: Ireland 37
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never banned or kicked from anywhere
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: another minecrafter mentioned you
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to play alot and help out whenever i can
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCk9}
  10. Additional Info: As a rule I dont break them I live by them.

Aanokint

Obsidian
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it and tag me saying it's been updated.

kojack555

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kojack555
  2. Location & Age: Ireland 37
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned or kicked from any server
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: another minecraft player that plays on your site told me it was really good so that is why I am applying to join (dont know his IGN) Honestly.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I voted just before I started this application process.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to play alot and help out whenever I can. I play between 2-4 hrs a day so in the future I could be an asset to the server.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCk9}
  10. Additional Info: I am an architect on another server and 95%of my work is on that site so out of respect I dont think it would be fair to post screeshots from there to here. It would be great to get a chance to play on this server but I leave it in your capable hands. KJ