• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Knights of the Blood Oath] Neutral [7]

In game name:THUNDA_M00SE
Hero Paths/Specs:Warrior/soon to be samurai
Hero Levels:4
Mastered Specs/Paths:None yet
Why should we accept you to be a knight:I'm great at PvP combat and I'm on a lot. Also I need someone who is a Samurai to take me under his wing and teach me the ways.
What you can contribute:I can provide support in battles against any enemy faction.
What town are you currently in:Threshhold
Time Zone: PST
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both):I need to download teamspeak

In game name:romanoman12345
Hero Paths/Specs: Looking to be a Blacksmith/Rogue
Hero Levels: 3 and 8 just started
Mastered Specs/Paths: None
Why should we accept you to be a knight: Well if I am a knight/blacksmith ill guard the kingdom with my power and might and craft armors and weps for the other knights
What you can contribute: Making Armor for our Knights and Men in battle.
What town are you currently in: No town
Time Zone: Eastern Standerd not good with time but right now 6:55 PM
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk I have a mic, Im good at listening too!

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:romanoman12345
Hero Paths/Specs: Looking to be a Blacksmith/Rogue
Hero Levels: 3 and 8 just started
Mastered Specs/Paths: None
Why should we accept you to be a knight: Well if I am a knight/blacksmith ill guard the kingdom with my power and might and craft armors and weps for the other knights
What you can contribute: Making Armor for our Knights and Men in battle.
What town are you currently in: No town
Time Zone: Eastern Standerd not good with time but right now 6:55 PM
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk I have a mic, Im good at listening too!

Reviewing.....

Accepted! Welcome to кηιgнтѕ σƒ тнє вℓσσ∂ σαтн i will give you information you need ingame!

MartiniFlamez

Glowing Redstone
In game name: MartiniFlamez
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Crafter (I just started) I plan to be a RuneBlade/Enchanter
Hero Levels: 1/1
Mastered Specs/Paths: None as I said before I just started.
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I believe that I should be granted acceptance because I am a very good fighter. I will never go down in a fight even if I know that I will lose. I also am a great leader. I know how to use strategy to provoke and raid an enemy without them having time to think.
What you can contribute: As I said, I want to be an enchanter. With this I will enchant my, and other knights items(for a small price) so that we can be greater in battle.
What town are you currently in: None I just roam the wild.
Time Zone: Central Time
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): No. Sorry

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: MartiniFlamez
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Crafter (I just started) I plan to be a RuneBlade/Enchanter
Hero Levels: 1/1
Mastered Specs/Paths: None as I said before I just started.
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I believe that I should be granted acceptance because I am a very good fighter. I will never go down in a fight even if I know that I will lose. I also am a great leader. I know how to use strategy to provoke and raid an enemy without them having time to think.
What you can contribute: As I said, I want to be an enchanter. With this I will enchant my, and other knights items(for a small price) so that we can be greater in battle.
What town are you currently in: None I just roam the wild.
Time Zone: Central Time
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): No. Sorry

Reviewing...

One quick question do you have skype or something we can communicate with? Or will you be able to download teamspeak so you can listen/talk to us?

In game name?: shadeslayer365
Age?: 13
Hero Paths/Specs?: Caster soon to be Necromancer
Hero Levels?: Currently lvl 10 Caster
Mastered Specs/Paths/: None yet
Why should we accept you to be a knight?: My true devotion towards a better future for my allies and no such future for my enemies
What you can contribute?: Upholding the rights of the kingdom and defending it with my lfie
Do you have building experience?: No I don't sadly
What town are you currently in?: I am not in a town currently
Time Zone?: Pacific Time Zone
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both)?: I can do both I prefer not talk and just mostly listen

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Why should we accept you to be a knight?: My true devotion towards a better future for my allies and no such future for my enemies
What you can contribute?: Upholding the rights of the kingdom and defending it with my lfie
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both)?: I can do both I prefer not talk and just mostly listen

Accepted! Welcome to the guild

Csamways

Iron
Application
In game name?: csamways
Age?: 17
Hero Paths/Specs?: Healer and crafter, Aiming towards Cleric and Engineer because of my strong red stone abilities.
Hero Levels?: Healer level 9, swiftly increasing. Crafter 1, not tried to boost this as of yet.
Mastered Specs/Paths/:none
Why should we accept you to be a knight?: I am a useful asset as I can heal during team fights which is a rare find in PVP, My red stone abilities will allow me to successfully make useful utensils such as traps and storage systems
What you can contribute?: See previous question
Do you have building experience?: Yes, I have an eye for architecture and design when constructing my buildings.
What town are you currently in?: None
Time Zone?: GMT + 0, London/Lisbon
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both)?: Yes!

-C

Kicked from the guild

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
In game name?: csamways
Age?: 17
Hero Paths/Specs?: Healer and crafter, Aiming towards Cleric and Engineer because of my strong red stone abilities.
Hero Levels?: Healer level 9, swiftly increasing. Crafter 1, not tried to boost this as of yet.
Mastered Specs/Paths/:none
Why should we accept you to be a knight?: I am a useful asset as I can heal during team fights which is a rare find in PVP, My red stone abilities will allow me to successfully make useful utensils such as traps and storage systems
What you can contribute?: See previous question
Do you have building experience?: Yes, I have an eye for architecture and design when constructing my buildings.
What town are you currently in?: None
Time Zone?: GMT + 0, London/Lisbon
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both)?: Yes!

-C

Accepted, Welcome to the guild sam!

Grif18

Legacy Supporter 5
In game name?: Grif18
Age?: 16
Hero Paths/Specs?: Ninja 21 Miner 8
Hero Levels?: Ninja 21 Miner 8
Mastered Specs/Paths/: Crafter and rouge
Why should we accept you to be a knight?: This guild look;s awsome and i would be a great addition as i hear you need a ninja. i am sneaky and quick witted and alos able to take care of any people that are troubling the guild
What you can contribute?: Assassinations minor farming and mining.
Do you have building experience?: Some in uncomplicated structures but im sure i could use a few pointers
What town are you currently in?: N/A
Time Zone?: Eastern standard time
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both)?:both

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name?: Grif18
Age?: 16
Hero Paths/Specs?: Ninja 21 Miner 8
Hero Levels?: Ninja 21 Miner 8
Mastered Specs/Paths/: Crafter and rouge
Why should we accept you to be a knight?: This guild look;s awsome and i would be a great addition as i hear you need a ninja. i am sneaky and quick witted and alos able to take care of any people that are troubling the guild
What you can contribute?: Assassinations minor farming and mining.
Do you have building experience?: Some in uncomplicated structures but im sure i could use a few pointers
What town are you currently in?: N/A
Time Zone?: Eastern standard time
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both)?:both

Accepted!, we would like to talk to you a bit before though! send your skype through a pm on the forums