• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Knights of the Blood Oath] Neutral [7]

In game name: collin_4110
Hero Paths/Specs: im currently a healer planning on going disiple i was a DK necro ranger ninja
Hero Levels:healer 13 DK 56 necro 32 ranger 12 ninja 27
Mastered Specs/Paths:none paths rogue warrior caster
Why should we accept you to be a knight:im decent pvp okay in group fight and have never bin in a guild but im in a town
What you can contribute: Good pvp and decent building
What town are you currently in: rapture
Time Zone: Central
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both):both
Accepted welcome to the guild

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: RaekinTheBored
Hero Paths/Specs: Bard/Smith
Hero Levels: Mastered both
Mastered Specs/Paths: Bard and Smith
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I'm a hard-worker, great individual, and my voice is so soothing and deep
What you can contribute: PVP and building (Who doesn't want a Bard in pvp?)
What town are you currently in: Oakenshire
Time Zone: CST
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

In game name: RaekinTheBored
Hero Paths/Specs: Bard/Smith
Hero Levels: Mastered both
Mastered Specs/Paths: Bard and Smith
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I'm a hard-worker, great individual, and my voice is so soothing and deep
What you can contribute: PVP and building (Who doesn't want a Bard in pvp?)
What town are you currently in: Oakenshire
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
Accepted, welcome aboard nice avatar btw

In game name: I_DarkHunter_I
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior (No specs yet)
Hero Levels: still a bit low, just a BIT :p (Warrior 12, Crafter 15) but this month ill dedicate myself at this server! Note: I'm PvP mastered... Just need equipament!
Mastered Specs/Paths: N/A
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I'm really good at PvP, I'm EVIL muahaha, And when I mastered Warrior, You'll see what I can do for u >:I
What you can contribute: PvP support (when i level up)
What town are you currently in: Waiting to be accepted (Underworld)
Time Zone: -3:00 (Brazil)
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen <--- can't speak very well

Hero Levels: still a bit low, just a BIT :p (Warrior 12, Crafter 15) but this month ill dedicate myself at this server! Note: I'm PvP mastered... Just need equipament!
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I'm really good at PvP, I'm EVIL muahaha, And when I mastered Warrior, You'll see what I can do for u >:I
[/quoteAcc
Accepted, welcome to the guild

Thank you, sincerely i think u is the only one who would accept me at this level, so, really thank you, with a guild and a township i can feel more safe than ever :D ( I know its an evil guild ) i will kill many who cross our/my path

Both Courtliness and Moron have been kicked from the guild,
Moron was kicked for not following orders and breaking guild rules/constant arguing with guild heads
Courtliness was kicked for constant harassment of new members/driving them away

Drohhan

Dirt
Moron was kicked for not following orders and breaking guild rules/constant arguing with guild heads

If by not following orders and breaking guild rules/constant arguing with guild heads means calling you out on your bad decision, allying with one of the enemies who went to war with our own town and not doing ANYTHING while he was attacking me, so I called you out on your leadership then yes, I guess I did break the rules, good luck with your town and Dark, I have an important screen shot to show you, it's of oscar trying to use you, he wants to make you work for him so then later he gets all the benefits, he doesn't care for his townspeople, he only wants power on the server, you should have seen Gazamo. Good luck everyone, because you'll need it in such a horrible town.

If by not following orders and breaking guild rules/constant arguing with guild heads means calling you out on your bad decision, allying with one of the enemies who went to war with our own town and not doing ANYTHING while he was attacking me, so I called you out on your leadership then yes, I guess I did break the rules, good luck with your town and Dark, I have an important screen shot to show you, it's of oscar trying to use you, he wants to make you work for him so then later he gets all the benefits, he doesn't care for his townspeople, he only wants power on the server, you should have seen Gazamo. Good luck everyone, because you'll need it in such a horrible town.
Do you think this is a democracy?, do you really think i care about you? If you joined and applied for the guild it's because you read the rules and agreed to join me for both the benefit of yourself and the guild. I'm not here to babysit you, you should of payed better attention to what you were signing up for kiddo, if you can't handle the guild then pack your stuff and leave.
Farewell, Moron

Seantking

Legacy Supporter 3

Please read the rules...

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/non-citizens-members-do-not-post.22057/

Drohhan

Dirt
Do you think this is a democracy?, do you really think i care about you? If you joined and applied for the guild it's because you read the rules and agreed to join me for both the benefit of yourself and the guild.
I never said this was, -- and you think it's good to be allied with the enemy and let him slay off your own people?
Regardless I never broke any rules about town, I never "constantly" argued, nor have I disregarded the orders of my superiors, I think you just pulled this up because you have nothing else to say.

Good leadership right there.

Best regards.
~Tony

Seantking

Legacy Supporter 3

Please read the first line of the rules...
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/non-citizens-members-do-not-post.22057/

After that go change your minecraft skin
https://minecraft.net/profile

You have not been given permission to talk on the topic and im asking for an admin to hastily remove this slander from our forum thread.You provided nothing to the guild and your absence of work has proven to be a great burden.Please cease to break forum rules by posting on our guilds thread.Any permission exclaimed to be given is now being revoked.

Courtliness was kicked??? Omg he was so nice! he helped me out :D I'm out then :confused:

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: drew222222
Hero Paths/Specs: beguiler and paladin
Mastered Specs/Path: beguiler
Why should we accept you to be a knight:im a good pvper and i will help builf the town
What town are you currently in: paragon
Time Zone: estern time

In game name: drew222222
Hero Paths/Specs: beguiler and paladin
Mastered Specs/Path: beguiler
Why should we accept you to be a knight:im a good pvper and i will help builf the town
What town are you currently in: paragon
Time Zone: estern time
Accepted, welcome to the guild

In game name: SAO_Kirito_
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior/ Samurai (I think)
Hero Levels: 2
Mastered Specs/Paths: none
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I am a huge fan of SAO :), but I would really like someone to show me the ropes of minecraft and who else to do it than the KoB.
What you can contribute: Not much I am a complete noob when it comes to minecraft on the PC. On xbox live though I am proud to say that I am part of the upper leadership of a gaming community known as KSI. My rank in there is a Division Leader, which I am in control of 500+ members. So as far as for the knowledge on clan/ gaming communities I have that down.
What town are you currently in: Bastion
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): both

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
I've decided to remove myself from this guild. Nothing personal, just since you guys aren't even in my town, I never talk/play/pvp with any of you. Best of luck though!

In game name: SAO_Kirito_
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior/ Samurai (I think)
Hero Levels: 2
Mastered Specs/Paths: none
Why should we accept you to be a knight: I am a huge fan of SAO :), but I would really like someone to show me the ropes of minecraft and who else to do it than the KoB.
What you can contribute: Not much I am a complete noob when it comes to minecraft on the PC. On xbox live though I am proud to say that I am part of the upper leadership of a gaming community known as KSI. My rank in there is a Division Leader, which I am in control of 500+ members. So as far as for the knowledge on clan/ gaming communities I have that down.
What town are you currently in: Bastion
Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): both
Accepted, welcome aboard