• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

klop552's ban appeal

klop552

TNT
IGN:klop552
Banned by: @Admins i didnt know who banned me im sorry
Time of ban:10/11/2013
Reason for ban: Region abuse
Your story: Two weeks or so ago I was part of a group called the melonmancers. eventually I left and joined a town called genesis. knowing completely that i was the enemy they kept me on the LWC doors. Yesterday they came and raided Genesis, some of them breaking blocks and due to block lag opening unprotected chests and stealing there contents.(this was witnessed by @Cesrawr when he returned from the nether he could see them trying to break blocks) so then in anger I without knowing I was on the regions traveled to there base to try and steal back the stuff that was stolen illegitimatly. when i got there I found that I was still on regions so i entered and stole all of the items that i could. after being found and killed I calmed down and realising what i had done made an effort to return the little stuff that I had managed to steal. this effort failed as our lift was broken and we were still being raided. I felt bad so I admitted my crime in H chat aswell as apologising to all of those that I had effected this included @Dielan9999 @Kenneth_Chow @Colonel Rick and @victim130

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:klop552
Banned by: @Admins i didnt know who banned me im sorry
Time of ban:10/11/2013
Reason for ban: Region abuse
Your story: Two weeks or so ago I was part of a group called the melonmancers. eventually I left and joined a town called genesis. knowing completely that i was the enemy they kept me on the LWC doors. Yesterday they came and raided Genesis, some of them breaking blocks and due to block lag opening unprotected chests and stealing there contents.(this was witnessed by @Cesrawr when he returned from the nether he could see them trying to break blocks) so then in anger I without knowing I was on the regions traveled to there base to try and steal back the stuff that was stolen illegitimatly. when i got there I found that I was still on regions so i entered and stole all of the items that i could. after being found and killed I calmed down and realising what i had done made an effort to return the little stuff that I had managed to steal. this effort failed as our lift was broken and we were still being raided. I felt bad so I admitted my crime in H chat aswell as apologising to all of those that I had effected this included @Dielan9999 @Kenneth_Chow @Colonel Rick and @victim130

I banned you and not only did you steal the items you let in four other people to steal as well.

Town Specific Rules/Personal Regions
For creating a town, see here.

• Personal regions fall under the same classification as towns.
  • Maliciously destroying blocks is illegal.
    • Any attempt to join a town for malicious purposes is strictly prohibited.
    • Abuse of region powers for malicious intent
  • Looting chests is legal.
    • You may not steal from fellow town members.

As opposed to petitioning the issue with Genesis you took matters in your own hands. This is not acceptable.