• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Klewis20498's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:klewis20498
  2. Location & Age:USA/New York, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes I have been banned from 3 servers: 1. Catserve: For griefing a block that automaticly comes back when you punch it. :/ Happened sometime late last summer. 2. Intoxicated: For advertising a really awesome that i wanted my friend to play on. Happened a couple weeks ago. 3: Evlgaming (i have been unbanned from that server cause of the owners reseting the map): For using a banned item (flint and steel) to light my netherrack in my house on fire for light (I am not very sure if this is the reason though because one day i tried to go on and it said: Banned) Happened sometime late spring last year.
  4. Referral(s):No one showed me herocrafti found it by myself.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about Herocraft though Petridagamernerd (youtuber) when he said the name in one of his videos. So i looked up Herocraft and it brought me here!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have voted
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes agree to both.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very helpful person and I always play fair and I always try to push my self up a level in each build that I do from the last build.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCk11
  10. Additional Info: Minecraft always gets the best of my ocd. I also play the xbox, and mostly play rpg games like skyrim
  11. Thank you for your consideration!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1346794874,1346794141][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor question, your profile age and your application age differs, any reason why this is so?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate you being honest about your bans. Everything else checks out and your bans are on the older side, so welcome to Herocraft