• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Order of the Sun [OS] [Neutral/Good]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Kingdom Name: Order of the Sun
King/Queen: xexorian / ironee212
Second in Commands: Symbolite, Drastikos, WoleverEntun, Haxnn,
Kingdom Rules:

1. Obey all server rules and each townships' rules as long as they follow in line according to Newerth's standards as it is the Capital.
2. Obey the King's wishes/commands. (or Queen's)
3. Sell gold to your Mayor/township to support them. (not required by all townships, upto each mayor to enforce.)

Map of the area that will encompass all the Towns in the Kingdom :
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6683/kingdommap.png
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7189/lhwjfwh.png
Please note here that the second link is a pixel-for-pixel map drawn by sidesummy and myself. Credit goes to him, also, those black marked out chunks are the approximate locations to fall within the guidelines as outlined by neo_exdeath and since there is no proper format to do these with ingame we based it off of this map and have made our pylons as such since it is simpler to find various chunks ingame based on the new township system and we can count outwards from there, 1, 2, 3 chunks east, 1 north. For example.

All in all, there are 26 pylons that are already built and they look great in game. They're all visible from each other and I'd like to add here that Alator has said that if a township of ours expands we can remake our pylon layout so it is reflecting the update and further expands kingdom territory. If you look closely when a town upgrades they gain almost the entire distance from their old region edge to the new pylons which is kind of ridiculous and means the pylons would have served no purpose if this limits our growth by going kingdom now rather than later. To re-iterate here, he said we could make pylons as we expand our other cities to fill in the area, and he would remake the region for us/possibly copying the region permissions so we don't have to add all the people back on the next restart or whatever is required here.

Capital Name: Newerth
Location of Capital: -1831, 64, 2311
Mayor of Capital: Drastikos, Ironee212, Xexorian
SIC of Capital: Sidesummy
Charter Signatures for Capital: /town info shows 256 citizens
13guy13, aidan_naut, Disketa777, Elvelap, Falker57, Rainbow_Biscuit, Sidgil, _hamwich_, aanokint, aburido_burrito, aceshooter11, aetosion, amurthy360, angusward, applesplatter, arcanegrove, archceaser, armorias, arngrim, awsumguy75321, bamaut, baron1447, bayou_spirit, bedwyr2112, behind_themask, benmk7000, beyondvalor, blacklabelbobbie, blitzmcgee, blockyswag, blueghost141, bluejack404, bluewarrior104, bobbleheadbob, bonkersjungle24, born8bit, btsan, buffedya, calebponessa, captaindarkrage, carter475, chaincat, charran61, chaz8591, chinesebananas, clanky6908, claudpuck, cocobean0201, colley619, crescendoll, crookshook, cshadowrun, cyclopes1997, cylf, dalejin, dalkor, darkthefox, darthbotto, dashniper, deathrider50, deltatheawesome, deseroth, detarbilate, devilsdealer, devonw18, dfsjr, dielan9999, digger360, diiggdugg, disketa777, doctordroid, docxm7, don_matty, doogler, draco2130, dragenis, drakeswaterfowl, drastikos, drdelucca, dredrikith, drizzimar, dryftus, duck999, dysprous, ear114, el_conquistadork, eleventhdegree, ellieayla, epic_hot_mounter, exiil3d, explodingpeniis, favith, findingdiamond, flamingcoop, fragger2554, froshi, funnymon, gamingenderman, gerbom, giimbu, godofgubgub, gonzo0605, gousaf, gray9002, graystan21, greenliketea, gtastuntdude, hdmidone, howbadisbad, hp0penwiew, hunnewle, hydroking77, igod5034, iiicrowiii, inscopia, ironee212, islestrike, jaxon_wolfe, jayed2594, jearoh, jenovax27, jhs232, jloy1, jmoney222, jojo_slick, josh9504, judgedread540, jumpysnake, justpandasian, kaleb1701, kalebtbacon, kenyan_kid, kevinvolt, kidwatson, kimsve, kingbirdy, krojinkin, leginal, legion499, leogripp, leucid, lexiconn0, lexingtonrex, lucianhuskeh, lukyle, lunarray, m3thud, mad2themax, maineman3, mariohgcz, martinbejar, mastakillagamers, mattripp, megarain95, merikku, meteorite777, michael527, minimike96, mixmasterjacob, monkeyfatzer, mrza5e, multis_revenge12, nat10000, nemesys84, nevrist, nickboy10000, nicoli20, ntg_elite, nuin, oblivionsbane, oojoc, otterhedgehog, ozatomic, pat8711, pdog88, pieisownage, piffy22, pineapplechicken, promoteme, pugsy, randomblock555, randomsigns, rhodydog, riksuks, robofrog156, rodrigolol1999, royfaren, runiczeal, sausagefingers, savathaflava, sergets, sgtheavyjohnson, shortyy_od, sidesummy, sidgil, sirdemonic3, slitthrout, sorrothu, spagottilova7171, spaz1986, spikeboy1011, split2th, steamed, stikcelll, strange_brew, symbolite, syn_lavonne, themormon, thomasyeung9999, ticklesthemighty, timelord528, timmah13, toadnzack, toxicboys, trigeno, tru3ba11a, turbo4000, twidger, tykngr, valyou3, wafflemaster300, wardens93, warhammer2, whazup911, wise975guy, xdeadwithnova, xexorian, xhair, xicold3n, xshonounx, xxthedarkangelxx, zakeko, zenon983, ziggydave, zitrozzx, zuce007, zweisteine
Capital Specific Rules:
Follow all standard rules of the Herocraft server.
Listen to the King/Mayor and Nobles of Newerth at all times.
Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult Xexorian.
Do Not steal/grief/attack other citizens of Newerth.
Do Not steal/grief/attack citizens of allied towns.
No mines or basements without explicit permission from the owners of Newerth
Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing.
Cover all your un-lwc'd chests and block doorways with dirt blocks.
Most important rule - Have Fun!!
Town 1 Name: SkyForge
Mayor of Town 1: WoleverEntun
SIC of Town 1: Jaif14
Location of Town 1: Precise Coords Uknown, will update (North of Newerth)
Charter Signatures for Town 1: /town info shows 100 citizens
MikeyThePr0, Mobocracy_panda, aekely, algsa777, alpakaparo, amir86, arisenwolf79, arkein, aurathehedgehog, ayohae, caseyjenkins, cazor, cinema5, cjkselafyne, clearlyangel, colonel_rick, coolbreeze275, dirtdiver007, dragonfeu, dragenest, dreamcycler, echonation, eltake, icelepard1, iucian, jaif144, jlama125, Kenneth_Chow, meanmaco12, minechaftcraft1, Mrbudda10, mtnlionosv, necro_red, ninjavlad62, rahul4prez, Roadkill909, skyhigh9181, Tretinyak, Wolevertun, Zeus4365
Town 1 Specific Rules:
Obey all server rules.
Respect your town members and others, up to and including our enemies.
Act in an honourable fashion, no spamming, trolling or idiocy.
Only kill Evil persons or aggressors, uphold our Good name.
Show proper loyalty to the Mayor, the Kingdom, and the King.
Do not mine within 100 blocks of the town
All gold must be sold to the Mayor per Kingdom rules (There is a shop set up in the town hall)
Taxes: All citizens must pay 35c weekly to help pay taxes.
Town 2 Name: Camelot (Soon to be VoidForge)
Mayor of Town 2: Soon to be Haxnn or Bfittipaldi (EtKEnn is transferring it over, he joined NW)
SIC of Town 2: Haxnn or Bfittipaldi
Location of Town 2: Precise Coords Uknown, will update (North of SkyForge)
Charter Signatures for Town 2: /town info shows 48 citizens
We are currently cleaning the member list, please be patient and an updated list will come.
Town 2 Specific Rules:
Currently undergoing a mayor change this will need to be updated to reflect the new changes. There is currently only a tax requirement.
The Knight's Code:
-Represent Camelot in a positive way. -
-Be respectful in your dealings with others, even in combat. This does not require you to be merciful.
-Obey all server rules. You should not play on this server if you cannot abide by its rules and thrive in its hardcore-themed environment.-
-Contribute to the growth of Camelot (Projects, jobs, etc). -
-Never steal from your countrymen. -
-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.-
-If you are inactive for more than one month your house will be removed and any valuables will be stored (for your return). Note that gold may be taken as a "no paid taxes from you in a month".
-If you stay inactive for more than 2 months, the Camelot council got permission to take all your belongings, (if you get back you get some stuff you need to start play again).
-The definition of inactive is that you have not logged on during one month time without telling the council or mayor/sic.
-If ever needed, answer Camelot's call to arms.-
-Seek out and destroy enemies of the state.-
-Never raise a hand (or weapon) against a countryman unjustly.-
-Abstain from violence against peaceful visitors to Camelot.-
-Building code: Keep areas lit, label your space with exact name spelling and caps, replant farms if used, replace airlock blocks, and don't build outside of your designated area without permission. Do not dig in Camelot without permission.-
-Have a sign whit your name with exact spelling, on your house/plot.
-Dance whene'er able.-
-Special Code: E-clips sux.-
-Eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot.-

Optional:
Town 3 Name: Oasis (Soon to be Underdeep)
Mayor of Town 3: Victim130 or Symbolite
SIC of Town 3: Victim130 or Symbolite
Location of Town 3: Precise Coords Unknown, will update (South of Newerth)
Charter Signatures for Town 3: /town info shows 4 citizens (we will be migrating to support this town)
We are currently cleaning the member list, please be patient and an updated list will come.
Town 3 Specific Rules:
Currently undergoing a mayor change this will need to be updated to reflect the new changes.
I will update this thread as needed and as necessary - this is to go ahead and get the kingdom regions done, and get the upgrade.
Danda Alator

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Will Oasis be changing its official title? Like when you do /town info or /town who...?

Not really looking into doing that atm as I'm not sure if that's even possible. Oasis seems like an appropriate name for a Deep anyway. And Heaven. Our Oasis.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As holy archbishop of the OS and the see of SkyForge, as well as Lord of SkyForge, I officially bless the king and kingdom.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
-Updated Camelot rules to be current as per their Township thread, and SF's citizen list as per Kenneth_Chow 's information.[DOUBLEPOST=1364264512,1364264401][/DOUBLEPOST]-Updating information regarding the map of the kingdom

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You didn't need to have our old special code in the Camelot Knight Code xexo. We had it there to make sure applicants read the rules properly and put it in their app :p

I'll give you the information needed for Camelot when I get back from holiday.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
The Kingdom Temple i built falls just outside of the borders...meh oh well. As a Chosen Brother of The Word of Helios may the The Word guide your thoughts and choices to make Herocraft a better place for all its souls!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You didn't need to have our old special code in the Camelot Knight Code xexo. We had it there to make sure applicants read the rules properly and put it in their app :p

I'll give you the information needed for Camelot when I get back from holiday.

You're STILL on holiday?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Application as is has been denied. Pillars are too far apart. Rules state each pillar must be visible from the next. You used 26 pillars; you can use up to a maximum of 50. Tag me when this issue has been resolved.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yeah, you didn't read my absence thread? :( Untill Sunday i'm in the mountains. We celebrate Easter here by crusifing people who are slowpokes in the skiing tracks :D

It's just about game over for people who fail to turn up to the hotel before it shuts, I presume?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's just about game over for people who fail to turn up to the hotel before it shuts, I presume?
Nah, just sleep in the car and hope that the ghost Moose of Sigdal won't kill you and your family :D

Oh and I meant to type ''Crusifying'' not ''Crusifing''.