• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kingdom Of Ybiewen : A Gathering

IGN:Ccrazymaster
Previous Towns(including current):death star and alderath both didn't last long (which might explain why i always go inactive after a small amount of time. i only play usually to be in a community which i can help grow)
Herocraft Experience:2 years but honestly i don't have anything near a good amount of knowledge.
What position do you desire?: i'd want to be an economist since i really enjoy trading and that sort of stuff .but i can also be a gatherer or probably a normal citizen since time passed and a lot of people have applied :) but generally i'll help with anything i can as long as it does't require good internet to be honest
Screenshots (if builder):
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: of course
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: i'll be extremely active starting from next month and i'll help all i can.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Ccrazymaster
Previous Towns(including current):death star and alderath both didn't last long (which might explain why i always go inactive after a small amount of time. i only play usually to be in a community which i can help grow)
Herocraft Experience:2 years but honestly i don't have anything near a good amount of knowledge.
What position do you desire?: i'd want to be an economist since i really enjoy trading and that sort of stuff .but i can also be a gatherer or probably a normal citizen since time passed and a lot of people have applied :) but generally i'll help with anything i can as long as it does't require good internet to be honest
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: of course
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: i'll be extremely active starting from next month and i'll help all i can.
Accepted! We're looking for an economist, so show your skill during Beta and we'd love to have you on our founding team!

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: LightTheAbsol
Previous Towns(including current): No current town, I've been in Silverspring, Hiddencaverns, Frost, and others.
Herocraft Experience: just hit 4 years, I know generally just about everything.
What position do you desire?: Builder or General. Or both.

Screenshots (if builder): I don't have any on this laptop, will add some later. I did build all of hiddencaverns if you've seen it. Used to be an architect too, rip. I specialize in working with wood/stone/sand. Somewhat bad with glass and ok with terraforming.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Hell yeah. *Sips tea*
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Depends entirely on how active the map is. I don't desire to play if we fall below a 35 avarage, but other then that, I'll spend a great deal of time online.
Notes: If I am accepted, there are a handful of people I refuse to raid. Those people do not include the usual pvp peeps, but I'll point them out if the situation arises. To be honest, I doubt they even play anymore.

IGN: LordSavageKid300
Previous Towns(including current): None of this map.
Herocraft Experience: Played in previous reset for some time have just come back. May need some refreshing but know how to play mostly.
What position do you desire?: Gatherer, Possibly Economist later on?
Screenshots (if builder): N/A
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Of Course, My lord
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I will be 110% devoted to my work
Notes: Do i need to write something here 0_0...

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: LightTheAbsol
Previous Towns(including current): No current town, I've been in Silverspring, Hiddencaverns, Frost, and others.
Herocraft Experience: just hit 4 years, I know generally just about everything.
What position do you desire?: Builder or General. Or both.

Screenshots (if builder): I don't have any on this laptop, will add some later. I did build all of hiddencaverns if you've seen it. Used to be an architect too, rip. I specialize in working with wood/stone/sand. Somewhat bad with glass and ok with terraforming.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Hell yeah. *Sips tea*
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Depends entirely on how active the map is. I don't desire to play if we fall below a 35 avarage, but other then that, I'll spend a great deal of time online.
Notes: If I am accepted, there are a handful of people I refuse to raid. Those people do not include the usual pvp peeps, but I'll point them out if the situation arises. To be honest, I doubt they even play anymore.
Accepted! Glad to have you! I thought hidden caverns was quite a nice build, or at least from what I could see!
IGN: LordSavageKid300
Previous Towns(including current): None of this map.
Herocraft Experience: Played in previous reset for some time have just come back. May need some refreshing but know how to play mostly.
What position do you desire?: Gatherer, Possibly Economist later on?
Screenshots (if builder): N/A
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Of Course, My lord
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I will be 110% devoted to my work
Notes: Do i need to write something here 0_0...

Denied. While I think you would make a nice addition, you seemed very impatient in game. Such as, you haven't even posted this 10 minutes ago and have already PMed me twice. You are welcome to reapply when we get the official thread up!

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: DrRidiculouz
Previous Towns(including current): No current town; I was part of Tiltwo, HiddenCavern, Silverspring, Frost, and more
Herocraft Experience: 2 years
What position do you desire?: Any you really need
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Yes
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes
Notes: I changed my name, I was MidnightShadows

Last edited:

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
IGN: CallawaySpriter
Previous Towns(including current): Aldenshire
Herocraft Experience: I played for around a year, but had to quit for around 2 years due to personal matters.
What position do you desire?: Gatherer, but I would love to work my way up to General.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: The more ornate the better
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I get pretty caught up in communities, so I'm sure I would be devoted to my work.
Notes:Since I'm just joining after a long hiatus I'm a bit rusty, but game knowledge should come back to me quickly.

IGN: TyScorf2010
Herocraft Experience: I have been playing on and off since 2013.
What position do you desire?: Gatherer, but i can fill any position.
Screenshots (if builder): N/a
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Sounds great to me.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes, Summer vacation is here so I should be on pretty regularly.
Notes: Haven't played in a bit, but i'm getting back into everything. Hoping to join with my friend CallawaySpriter

StorminNorman

Legacy Supporter 7
GN:StorminNorman
Previous Towns(including current): Demonswood, Providence
Herocraft Experience: Several years, also a T7 donator.
What position do you desire?: Gatherer. Willing to (and have been known to) dump 12 hours a day into strip mining. Also enjoy setting up Circuits and traps as Engineer. No screenshot available.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Completely.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Always am.
Notes: I work weekends, 5AM-5:30 PM every week, so events on those days are very difficult for me to attend. I also have crippling anxiety and can't possibly PVP because of it.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Previous Towns(including current): No current town; I was part of Tiltwo, HiddenCavern, Silverspring, Frost, and more
Herocraft Experience: I played for around a year, but had to quit for around 2 years due to personal matters.
What position do you desire?: Gatherer, but I would love to work my way up to General.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: The more ornate the better
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: I get pretty caught up in communities, so I'm sure I would be devoted to my work.
Notes:Since I'm just joining after a long hiatus I'm a bit rusty, but game knowledge should come back to me quickly.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Sounds great to me.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes, Summer vacation is here so I should be on pretty regularly.
Notes: Haven't played in a bit, but i'm getting back into everything. Hoping to join with my friend CallawaySpriter
What position do you desire?: Gatherer. Willing to (and have been known to) dump 12 hours a day into strip mining. Also enjoy setting up Circuits and traps as Engineer. No screenshot available.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Completely.
Notes: I work weekends, 5AM-5:30 PM every week, so events on those days are very difficult for me to attend. I also have crippling anxiety and can't possibly PVP because of it.
All of you are Pending. I am working on the official town thread now, expect something tonight where you can apply with an updated application!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Check out the new thread! https://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ybiewen-the-dominion-of-the-sands.59239/#post-469364

iiTonyz

Stone
IGN: Fantastic Tuna
Previous Towns(including current): Lothair, don't have a current town.
Herocraft Experience: I was very active about a year ago, and I've just returned to Herocraft after the reset.
What position do you desire?: Builder
http://imgur.com/a/V3Yov
http://imgur.com/a/UaBQy
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Yes.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes.
Notes: I would love to join and contribute my building skills to build Ybiewen.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Fantastic Tuna
Previous Towns(including current): Lothair, don't have a current town.
Herocraft Experience: I was very active about a year ago, and I've just returned to Herocraft after the reset.
What position do you desire?: Builder
http://imgur.com/a/V3Yov
http://imgur.com/a/UaBQy
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Yes.
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes.
Notes: I would love to join and contribute my building skills to build Ybiewen.
Try applying here: https://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ybiewen-the-dominion-of-the-sands.59239/#post-469364

Mumuz

Gold
IGN: Mumuz
Previous Towns(including current): Brimhollow
Herocraft Experience: Maybe 8 months.
What position do you desire?: Anything probably a farme though.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Of course!
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes!
Notes: Ummm...? I'm cute :3 XD

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Mumuz
Previous Towns(including current): Brimhollow
Herocraft Experience: Maybe 8 months.
What position do you desire?: Anything probably a farme though.
You understand, when things become official, fanciness will be key?: Of course!
Will you be somewhat devoted to your work?: Yes!
Notes: Ummm...? I'm cute :3 XD
Try applying at hc.to/ybiewen instead. This was the thread for the premap officials.