• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Legion of Oblivion [Neutral]

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN:xmdude
Time zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into:Rogue and working towards merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No I don't have it yet
How long have you been on HC: About one week
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to become a part of a community and just work with other people and have fun! What's the point of minecraft if you can't have fun anyways.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do all 4, but if I had to choose, then I would be a killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm pretty good at fishing, and I can collect wood and help out any town members.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course!
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must master either Crafter or a combat class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, because all the guidlines are within reason
Tell us about yourself: I live in canada, I can do pretty much any job in minecraft, (As long as it doesn't include redstone, I'm horrible at that) I like having fun, I like to build things just for fun (Example, A restaraunt or a forge) Even if it doesn't seem necessisary. Fishing is probably one of my specialties, just because it's a lot easier then hunting animals, and I can hold my own in a pvp match.
Referrals:None
What would you like your offline status to be: I can't really think of a good one, but I'll go with "I'll be back"
Heya xmdude, as hilltim said, this is the kingdom thread, and you'll be wanting to apply to join on one of the town threads. Your choices are Paragon, Rapture, Braavos and Verstad.

I'd suggest you look toward Rapture, of which Eldrylars is Mayor. I see you've also been looking at Paragon, the capital and my town!

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
pP6Uzyi.png

nGfAzAw.png

UuJuMEG.png

a few pics of 3l1t3N1nja in slivermede

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Last nights "fight" against the creepers.

We had a full group of 10 against their 8 but even if they had 10 or we had 8 I would be surprised if the outcome was any different. With two less players in their group and 2 Clerics they were able to get some healing on but did not have enough damage to even begin to kill any of us.

Good fight! Looking forward to more.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Last nights "fight" against the creepers.

We had a full group of 10 against their 8 but even if they had 10 or we had 8 I would be surprised if the outcome was any different. With two less players in their group and 2 Clerics they were able to get some healing on but did not have enough damage to even begin to kill any of us.

Good fight! Looking forward to more.

Also if our 1 main damaging class wouldn't leave the group away from the clerics.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Also if our 1 main damaging class wouldn't leave the group away from the clerics.

Three main components to PVP, (classes/levels/numbers) - player skill - coordination

If I have to choose the most important I would say coordination, while the least being classes,levels,numbers.

Hardest thing to do properly and the most important is coordination. C12 forced it from what I have heard, but otherwise the only way to get it is to train train train.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Three main components to PVP, (classes/levels/numbers) - player skill - coordination

If I have to choose the most important I would say coordination, while the least being classes,levels,numbers.

Hardest thing to do properly and the most important is coordination. C12 forced it from what I have heard, but otherwise the only way to get it is to train train train.

I attempted coordination during the fight. Best examples of it failing was 1. Trazil running into Rapture 2. Ghost running around and bumping into you guys.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I attempted coordination during the fight. Best examples of it failing was 1. Trazil running into Rapture 2. Ghost running around and bumping into you guys.

It can be really tough.

Hardline approach, make sure your members know that if they continue to under perform or screw off and get your group killed they will be promptly released regardless of how good they are solo.

Softer approach, PVP often, small groups, in town fighting 5v5, fees if someone screws off and gets everyone killed.

Patiance :confused:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
2nd LO PvP tourney team is going up. If anyone not included in the first team is interested, let me know.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Rofl I was really confused why Trazil bonanza'ed his way up the Rapture steps.. and Ghost did get caught chasing one of our lowbies, but he did not die from it.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Rofl I was really confused why Trazil bonanza'ed his way up the Rapture steps.. and Ghost did get caught chasing one of our lowbies, but he did not die from it.
He was damaged more than he should have and right at the start of the fight when we needed him most,
And Trazil, yea no comment other than that made up for the lost with the lols