• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Legion of Oblivion [Neutral]

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3

This one is the closest to what I was thinking about. Don't worry about the face because I will change the skin so that the face part is lower down. I was thinking of something like dusk's hat, where the panda has it's own separate face, so it looks like I murdered a panda, skinned it, and made it into a floor rug, which I am now wearing on my head.

If it helps, feel free to change any part of the skin, along with the hat part to make it easier to visualize.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Another night and some more good group PVP.

Creepers played hopscotch with some Dragoons until they were finally able to combine to form the Crumpers!(Creepers+Umbra)
They were able to field themselves a group against ours and the following battle ensued!

After the Crumpers fell 7 - 0 we waited patiently for their return and built a monument to our victory. Eventually they returned and in the following chaos the heroes of LO get somewhat separated and 5 brave souls lose their lives while taking 6 vile Crumpers with them!

Regrouped and prepared for the final confrontation, out heroes charge back into battle with the Crumpers and emerge victorious with another 7 - 0 victory!

Great Job LO for working so beautifully! Next time we will keep it tighter and we will have no losses in any fights!
Great fights Crumpers! I enjoy our group battles and I look forward to many many more!

macura

Diamond

Creepers played hopscotch with some Dragoons until they were finally able to combine to form the Crumpers!(Creepers+Umbra)
They were able to field themselves a group against ours and the following battle ensued!

After the Crumpers fell 7 - 0 we waited patiently for their return and built a monument to our victory. Eventually they returned and in the following chaos the heroes of LO get somewhat separated and 5 brave souls lose their lives while taking 6 vile Crumpers with them!

Regrouped and prepared for the final confrontation, out heroes charge back into battle with the Crumpers and emerge victorious with another 7 - 0 victory!

Great Job LO for working so beautifully! Next time we will keep it tighter and we will have no losses in any fights!
Great fights Crumpers! I enjoy our group battles and I look forward to many many more!
Great fights, liked the jumping around alot more lol.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I love how in the first video, peaceful Minecraft music just started playing after we killed most of them xD

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Needs more earthwall.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Jupiter Did good for being a shitty pvper!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Darn, wish I was there for those group fights but I was playing League with my friends.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Jupiter Did good for being a shitty pvper!

You did great in the fights, just a little too balsey waiting for them :p
In group combat the person who seperates from the group to either get the kill shot or whatever is called the "hero" which in this case is not a good thing! ;)
You will hear this in a lot of bigger fights when everyone is working as a good group. "Oh look there is a hero lets get em" :D

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You did great in the fights, just a little too balsey waiting for them :p
In group combat the person who separates from the group to either get the kill shot or whatever is called the "hero" which in this case is not a good thing! ;)
You will hear this in a lot of bigger fights when everyone is working as a good group. "Oh look there is a hero lets get em" :D

You Spelled separates wrong, I corrected it in the quote. ;)

xmdude

Wood
Application
IGN:xmdude
Time zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into:Rogue and working towards merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No I don't have it yet
How long have you been on HC: About one week
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to become a part of a community and just work with other people and have fun! What's the point of minecraft if you can't have fun anyways.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do all 4, but if I had to choose, then I would be a killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm pretty good at fishing, and I can collect wood and help out any town members.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course!
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must master either Crafter or a combat class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, because all the guidlines are within reason
Tell us about yourself: I live in canada, I can do pretty much any job in minecraft, (As long as it doesn't include redstone, I'm horrible at that) I like having fun, I like to build things just for fun (Example, A restaraunt or a forge) Even if it doesn't seem necessisary. Fishing is probably one of my specialties, just because it's a lot easier then hunting animals, and I can hold my own in a pvp match.
Referrals:None
What would you like your offline status to be: I can't really think of a good one, but I'll go with "I'll be back"

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Application
IGN:xmdude
Time zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into:Rogue and working towards merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No I don't have it yet
How long have you been on HC: About one week
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to become a part of a community and just work with other people and have fun! What's the point of minecraft if you can't have fun anyways.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do all 4, but if I had to choose, then I would be a killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm pretty good at fishing, and I can collect wood and help out any town members.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course!
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must master either Crafter or a combat class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, because all the guidlines are within reason
Tell us about yourself: I live in canada, I can do pretty much any job in minecraft, (As long as it doesn't include redstone, I'm horrible at that) I like having fun, I like to build things just for fun (Example, A restaraunt or a forge) Even if it doesn't seem necessisary. Fishing is probably one of my specialties, just because it's a lot easier then hunting animals, and I can hold my own in a pvp match.
Referrals:None
What would you like your offline status to be: I can't really think of a good one, but I'll go with "I'll be back"

xmdude - thanks for taking the time to apply. I suggest posting this application on the thread for the specific town that you are trying to join. Good luck!