• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

King of the Hill

MaxxyXD

Dirt
Alright guys, lets start a game called King of the Hill.
Basically, what you do is you must try to get on top of the e-hill. People think of creative battle skills to get on top of the hill. For example:

User 1: "blasts User2 into space and then stands on hill"
User 2: "Teleports back to hill and stabs User 1"

Etc. etc.

I'll start us off.

-stands on hill-

~MaxxyXD

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
*Hires Hank Hill to throw lighted propane tanks, blowing you up where you are standing. Bearcat99 becomes King of the Hill*

MaxxyXD

Dirt
*Wears Juggernaut suit that stops all explosions. Fire 200 .50 caliber rounds through your head. Gets on hill*

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
* Releases a deadly pathogen that kill all who breathe it in, and I wear the only gas-mask in the Universe, and get on the hill *

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
* Mines the hill and put it in an adminium box that i am in, trips MaxxyXD to get gas mask, and gets on the hill *

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
* uses /sneak to get behind Mormon, Beats him down with a golden hoe, levels the hill and rebuilds it in a secret location under zeal (ohh wait...) and sits on top eating golden apples. *

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
* sets up a distraction to lure ruethian away, regions hill, gets on hill, summons 100 wolves of my own, set to guard hill *

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
* /kill to suicide, spawn at hidden regioned bed on hill, punches Dielan, wolves do the rest, already on hill *

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
* /tell Weynard Hey Come kill iFizzE for me

Weynard chases iFizzE off the hill and into the distance. Gets on Hill. ;)

Edit: Ninja'd by iFizze, edited to reflect that