• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

King of the Hill

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
*yells" sheddi'nite I choose you" while making a dramatic pointing gesture, sheddi teleports to me and lags kills everyone myself included leaving the hill empty (and bloody)*

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
/cast revive, we all good.

*Pulls out TM, teaches self Blizzard, OHKOs Sheddinite and severly injures Ruethian, follows up with Quick Attack, earns 1200P and levels up, stands on hill*

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
* becomes allies with Dazureus and get on hill, protecting hill back to back with an army of every HeroCraft-mon there is, tries to recruit ruethian *

Zargero

Glowing Redstone
kills Jeoff and takes loot finds goggles and puts them on and sees into forever watching the battle

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
* recruits some undead from Azeroth to spread the plague around the hill, thus making all the foodstuff around the hill plagued (some bread does get out of hill zone and gets neer airbus' shop causeing an uproar), plague also infects maxxy and disolves his skin*

*marks the hill with quarenteen signs and FEAR THE BREAD signs and leaves*