• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Killnloot's Whitelist Application

killnloot

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: killnloot
  2. Location & Age: Ashburn Virginia, Age 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been baned from a server called sky-craft for advertising and I've been banned from a server called Final Heaven for spamming.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief, Jacobpanther
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: On my old server's forums, the server was shutting down and was going to be lost forever. The owner of the server let people post their ip's to servers because the server was shutting down. I heard about it from TheMrLief and Jacobpanther when they posted about herocraft for the first time.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to be accepted because not only do I want to join the community and have fun, but I would also like to meet with my old friends from sky-craft and help out other new players in need of guidance.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK9
  10. Additional Info: Usually, I like to chat with people on skype and play some Xbox with my friends.

killnloot

Dirt
I decided to advertise from sky-craft because at that time I liked a server named Final Heaven, so the final heaven owner told me to advertise on sky-craft because final heaven was kind of unpopular at that time. I started messaging people the ip of final heaven and got caught in the process of messaging one person named tazmin47, so then I got baned. Then I got baned from final heaven because I was technically spamming and they had a plugin which installed detects spam and eventually bans the person from the server forever, so then I got baned.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I decided to advertise from sky-craft because at that time I liked a server named Final Heaven, so the final heaven owner told me to advertise on sky-craft because final heaven was kind of unpopular at that time. I started messaging people the ip of final heaven and got caught in the process of messaging one person named tazmin47, so then I got baned. Then I got baned from final heaven because I was technically spamming and they had a plugin which installed detects spam and eventually bans the person from the server forever, so then I got baned.
What do you mean by technically spamming?

killnloot

Dirt
First of all, I want to play because of my old friends staying on the server
Second, I won't dare to spam or advertise other servers because my friends are on there
Third, I have learned of my old mistakes and vow never to do it again

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
First of all, I want to play because of my old friends staying on the server
Second, I won't dare to spam or advertise other servers because my friends are on there
Third, I have learned of my old mistakes and vow never to do it again
I'll go ahead and whitelist you. Just keep in mind we do not tolerate any form of advertising, nor do we tolerate spam. End result will be a ban.

Welcome to Herocraft