• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KillBlow's Whitelist Application

KillBlow

Glowing Redstone
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
  1. Minecraft In-game name: KillBlow
  2. Location & Age: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None :)
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well.... One day I created a craftbukkit server for me and my brother, so I wanted to put in some plugins. I was looking for a cool plugin that could add more depth into the game. So I came upon the Heroes mod after going through a bunch of other plugins. (I still can't understand how to set it up though :p) On that same dev.bukkit page, I found a link to this server's website. I thought it's be cool to jump around as a ninja pick-pocketing people :p .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Most definitely, good sir.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I love playing online with other minecrafters. It adds a more social aura around the game. I also believe that if you give me enough time, alone, with no one pressuring me to finish, I could build something amazing. It's just a belief, though. I only play creative mode to test updates and mods and stuff like that. I'm also pretty mature. Not once has anyone even threatened to ban me for something serious (Not like, " No caps or you'll be banned"). If you want a respectful, mature user on your server, I highly suggest you accept me :3 .
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK8
  10. Additional Info: I'm just your average gamer. I like to play and watch Naruto, I occasionaly play Roblox, and I'm currently in the Fire Temple in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Whilist not playing or watching any of those things, I like to draw and bike ride.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347218032,1347217233][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: KillBlow
  2. Location & Age: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None :)
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well.... One day I created a craftbukkit server for me and my brother, so I wanted to put in some plugins. I was looking for a cool plugin that could add more depth into the game. So I came upon the Heroes mod after going through a bunch of other plugins. (I still can't understand how to set it up though :p) On that same dev.bukkit page, I found a link to this server's website. I thought it's be cool to jump around as a ninja pick-pocketing people :p .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Most definitely, good sir.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I love playing online with other minecrafters. It adds a more social aura around the game. I also believe that if you give me enough time, alone, with no one pressuring me to finish, I could build something amazing. It's just a belief, though. I only play creative mode to test updates and mods and stuff like that. I'm also pretty mature. Not once has anyone even threatened to ban me for something serious (Not like, " No caps or you'll be banned"). If you want a respectful, mature user on your server, I highly suggest you accept me :3 .
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK8
  10. Additional Info: I'm just your average gamer. I like to play and watch Naruto, I occasionaly play Roblox, and I'm currently in the Fire Temple in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Whilist not playing or watching any of those things, I like to draw and bike ride.
You claim that you own a server, why the sudden interest in Herocraft?

KillBlow

Glowing Redstone
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Well , simply for these reasons:

1. Me and my brother playing on a server is lonely.
2. My server never installs the Heroes plugin when I put it in the plugins folder.
3. This server has skills that aren't on the skills folder of the plugin.
4. Heroes is more useful when there's a bunch of people: EX: Pick-pocketing my brother. No point really. He'd just get mad and I'd have to give it back T_T.
5. If it were to work, I wouldn't be able to decide which skills to use for a certain class, and what its perks should be. EX: Level, damage, attack-bonus.
6. Traveling through a world of hundreds of players and their cities would allow more to explore than the grass, sand, and water in my server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Well , simply for these reasons:

1. Me and my brother playing on a server is lonely.
2. My server never installs the Heroes plugin when I put it in the plugins folder.
3. This server has skills that aren't on the skills folder of the plugin.
4. Heroes is more useful when there's a bunch of people: EX: Pick-pocketing my brother. No point really. He'd just get mad and I'd have to give it back T_T.
5. If it were to work, I wouldn't be able to decide which skills to use for a certain class, and what its perks should be. EX: Level, damage, attack-bonus.
6. Traveling through a world of hundreds of players and their cities would allow more to explore than the grass, sand, and water in my server.
Because you own a server I am going to warn you, we take our Intellectual Property very seriously here on Herocraft. Anyone who is found to steal it will recieve punishment found suitable by admins. Usually resulting in a ban or worse.

Everything else looks good, welcome to Herocraft!