• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

killahedgehogs application

1. Minecraft In-game name: killahedgehog
  2. Location & Age:Keynsham, Bristol 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned when a freind had been mucking about on his own server banning everyone
  4. Referral(s): jamsterking , sasuko if hes feeling freindly
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Me and some freinds were looking for good servers the had the heroes mod and we came across thhis server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because im a good team player and would be a great addition to a village, pretty decent at PvP and willing to spend my time to help players less experienced than me
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCk13}
  10. Additional Info: Accept me and i can give you two cookies more than sasuko

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: killahedgehog
  2. Location & Age:Keynsham, Bristol 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned when a freind had been mucking about on his own server banning everyone
  4. Referral(s): jamsterking , sasuko if hes feeling freindly
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Me and some freinds were looking for good servers the had the heroes mod and we came across thhis server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because im a good team player and would be a great addition to a village, pretty decent at PvP and willing to spend my time to help players less experienced than me
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCk13}
  10. Additional Info: Accept me and i can give you two cookies more than sasuko
The ban you mentioned in your application doesn't seem to match up with the one I discovered. Please explain the following ban in detail AND when it occurred.

[0] => 46.105.114.193:25595 .:. stealing and being a dick

i think it occured earlier this year and i swiftly took care of deleting my details from the launcher sfter i found out[DOUBLEPOST=1351274453,1351274422][/DOUBLEPOST]about april-may time

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
i think it occured earlier this year and i swiftly took care of deleting my details from the launcher sfter i found out[DOUBLEPOST=1351274453,1351274422][/DOUBLEPOST]about april-may time
Any action taken by your account is your responsibility. The excuse "my friend did it" will not be acceptable if you happen to get banned in the future.

Aside from that, lets expand your additional info a bit? What other games do you enjoy? What about hobbies? Reply to this once you have updated your application.