• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kill someones wish! (game)

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Time for some fun forum off topic very super happy time! Twist the last posters wish into a comical or nightmarish hell, then you make a wish!

I wish for a new car!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Time for some fun forum off topic very super happy time! Twist the last posters wish into a comical or nightmarish hell, then you make a wish!

I wish for a new car!
*Assuming this is how you do it*
I grant you a car...bomb
0.jpg

I wish for a slice of cake

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
The icing tastes oddly like almonds.(cyanide surprise!)

I wish that I could fly
You hear a humming noise getting louder as you sore through the clouds... BOOM you got ripped to shreds by a airplane engine.

I wish i could be a camel?

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
You hear a humming noise getting louder as you sore through the clouds... BOOM you got ripped to shreds by a airplane engine.

I wish i could be a camel?
You are used as a camel slave for the rest of your life. And the people that ride you didn't take a shower for over 2 weeks+.
I wish i could be the dictator of Turkey.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You are used as a camel slave for the rest of your life. And the people that ride you didn't take a shower for over 2 weeks+.
I wish i could be the dictator of Turkey.
Well its turkey that's sad enough........ XD jk

You get abuducted and raped by 3 men every day and then finally get assassinated by having them slowly cuz u and put a paste on your wounds which is a peanut butter salt and lemon juice mix..

I wish I could beat @TrueCorruptor :p

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

You get abuducted and raped by 3 men every day and then finally get assassinated by having them slowly cuz u and put a paste on your wounds which is a peanut butter salt and lemon juice mix..

You try and beat TrueCorruptor with a cane but he kicks you, grabs the whip and shoves it up your anus.

I wish Herocraft was IRL

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5

AD brings 40 people to kill you after you win.

I wish for a pet sloth.

Wow @UltimateOptics Wow.

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Herocraft becomes Real Life, everyone goes broke buying loot crates and then Naxet ganks you.

I wish I had more loot crates :(
You summon a loot crate which falls from the sky and crushes you... Then Naxet steals your crate.

I wish i was a silverfish...

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
The only Command that can be inputed is linked to a button at spawn that anyone can press which kills you.

I wish for world peace.
All humans are removed from the earth to create peace, including you.

I wish that magic existed.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
You can't deny their wish! The wish comes true but you exploit a hubris in their wish! Magic exists but it's only sole purpose is to boil water slightly faster. And you forgot to wish for something Coolbeans! Way to drop the ball man )=

I wish Coolbeans wasn't a scrub

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You can't deny their wish! The wish comes true but you exploit a hubris in their wish! Magic exists but it's only sole purpose is to boil water slightly faster. And you forgot to wish for something Coolbeans! Way to drop the ball man )=

Coolbeans stops being a scrub, but joins AD and camps Lost Souls all day instead.

I wish videogamedunkey became Emperor of the entire world.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3

I was scared my wish would get destroyed xD

Coolbeans stops being a scrub, but joins AD and camps Lost Souls all day instead.

I wish videogamedunkey became Emperor of the entire world.
Dunkey commits suicide and so do you.

I wish i wasn't a scrub.