• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KeybordPiano459's App

1. Minecraft In-game name: KeybordPiano459
  2. Location & Age: NYC, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Not that I can remember (last half year or so)
  4. Referral(s): Bukkit Forums Coder App Thread
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ^
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I'm testing out some stuff, read #10, and I just want to have fun. I haven't had a good server to just have a good time on for a long time.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): MCK15
  10. Additional Info: I'm applying for a coder app, I play a little ROTMD, and I program a lot. Check my sig, I've released 8 plugins :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: KeybordPiano459
  2. Location & Age: NYC, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Not that I can remember (last half year or so)
  4. Referral(s): Bukkit Forums Coder App Thread
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ^
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I'm testing out some stuff, read #10, and I just want to have fun. I haven't had a good server to just have a good time on for a long time.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Sorry, what?
  10. Additional Info: I'm applying for a coder app
The special key is required for the application to be reviewed. Refer to the thread here.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain these bans in detail AND when they occured.

[0] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. landscape griefing, hawkeye confirms
[1] => orcworm.co.uk .:. destroyed honeypot block.
[2] => SMP.eclipsecraft.net25713 .:. banned for not following rules and/or griefing

Oh, those were over a year ago, but I remember two. I don't remember ShadowRaze, OrcWorm I was wondering if I was in the wild, so I broke a block and it banned me ._. and EclipseCraft my friend paid me to spam our server's IP =/

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, those were over a year ago, but I remember two. I don't remember ShadowRaze, OrcWorm I was wondering if I was in the wild, so I broke a block and it banned me ._. and EclipseCraft my friend paid me to spam our server's IP =/
Spamming another server's IP will result in a ban here. You have been warned.

Please add to your additional info. Any other games/hobbies you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so.

Sorry about the spamming, I won't do it on this server. I edited the post, also, can you check the applications for my friend's? He's posting his now, and I want to play HC with him. His username is @misterman127.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry about the spamming, I won't do it on this server. I edited the post, also, can you check the applications for my friend's? He's posting his now, and I want to play HC with him. His username is @misterman127.
A Proctor will tend to your friend's application when they can. It might be me, it might be someone else. Please be patient until then.

Welcome to Herocraft