• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kethales Whitelist App

Kethale

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kethale
  2. Location & Age: Califorina, USA, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Literally never been banned.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Creamy_Kitty
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will if i like it!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No but maybe :p
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No but i might.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK7}
  10. Additional info: I enjoy other games too such as: League of Legends, Battlefield, Rift, WoW, WoT, Hawken,PoE etc.. I love airsoft and the show Brooklynn99. I'm an honors student in high school as a young junior. I enjoy team work and being the support and glue of the group. I dont tolerate rude people and am not afraid to comment politely when someone is insulting another. I look forward to playing with others on Herocraft.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kethale
  2. Location & Age: Califorina, USA, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Literally never been banned.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Creamy_Kitty
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will if i like it!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No but maybe :p
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No but i might.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK7}
  10. Additional info: I enjoy other games too such as: League of Legends, Battlefield, Rift, WoW, WoT, Hawken,PoE etc.. I love airsoft and the show Brooklynn99. I'm an honors student in high school as a young junior. I enjoy team work and being the support and glue of the group. I dont tolerate rude people and am not afraid to comment politely when someone is insulting another. I look forward to playing with others on Herocraft.

***Reviewing***

Kethale

Legacy Supporter 6
Hes a minecraft friend i met a while ago. He told me about this rpg server so i figured he deserves some credit.

Kethale

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh and he told me about bloodmages and i wanna be one with him so we get the blood union it sounds cool