• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Kamigreed's Awesome Application

kamigreed

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kamigreed
  2. Location & Age: Singapore GMT+8, 17 this year
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I never have a ban!
  4. Referral(s): Sadly none :(
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was bored of the other servers and found Herocraft through "http://minecraftservers.org/index/2"
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I did :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Certainly I do!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Recently I've bought Minecraft and have been looking around for a Premium RPG server but sadly I was not satisfied enough. Then when i went onto this server,I was very impressed with the classes introduced
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK9
  10. Additional Info: I'm very catious towards people in server,"THOU SHALL TRUST NO ONE" thats my motto and i managed to survive long enough but should any poor souls be bullied i shall help them .And currently I'm studying game design and hopefully learn to make games and mods for minecraft one day :)

TimTim209

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kamigreed
  2. Location & Age: Singapore GMT+8, 17 this year
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I never have a ban!
  4. Referral(s): Sadly none :(
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was bored of the other servers and found Herocraft through "http://minecraftservers.org/index/2"
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I did :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Certainly I do!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Recently I've bought Minecraft and have been looking around for a Premium RPG server but sadly I was not satisfied enough. Then when i went onto this server,I was very impressed with the classes introduced
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK9
  10. Additional Info: I'm very catious towards people in server,"THOU SHALL TRUST NO ONE" thats my motto and i managed to survive long enough but should any poor souls be bullied i shall help them .And currently I'm studying game design and hopefully learn to make games and mods for minecraft one day :)

~~~REVIEWING~~~

kamigreed

Stone
Oh,I see that you found one of my blogs,I totally forgotten about it,as you can see, the last post made was 27 jan,wow i did'nt even realize.I created that blog in hope that I could start posting about my adventures in me playing Minecraft but I just didnt have the content and inspiration to write.
I bought my minecraft account just 1-2 weeks ago as I wanted to support Mojang and also to play on premium servers.It is the most important factor in me buying Minecraft besides being able to have a permanent skin :) and playing on servers that dont get taken down by griefers.

TimTim209

Iron
Oh,I see that you found one of my blogs,I totally forgotten about it,as you can see, the last post made was 27 jan,wow i did'nt even realize.I created that blog in hope that I could start posting about my adventures in me playing Minecraft but I just didnt have the content and inspiration to write.
I bought my minecraft account just 1-2 weeks ago as I wanted to support Mojang and also to play on premium servers.It is the most important factor in me buying Minecraft besides being able to have a permanent skin :) and playing on servers that dont get taken down by griefers.

I see. The thing is, on your blog, which you have given your name, you have also posted last January that you have "been playing Minecraft for about a year now". Then the very next day you posted "I'll just add the server which I'm currently playing on and it isAWESOME!!!". How were you playing on a server without a premium account?

kamigreed

Stone
Well,there's cracked minecraft launchers with cracked minecraft servers too.I been playing Minecraft since i was 15 years old on cracked Minecraft servers because I wasn't allowed to buy games. Then 1-2 weeks ago,I managed to save enough $$ secretly and asked my friend to buy a gift code for me.
About that account on ghbsys.net,i was trying to find a hack for Combatarms but i never hack any of the games before because of the fear of being banned. Suddenattack, blackshot, combatarms,i considered hacking it but never did.

TimTim209

Iron
Well,there's cracked minecraft launchers with cracked minecraft servers too.I been playing Minecraft since i was 15 years old on cracked Minecraft servers because I wasn't allowed to buy games. Then 1-2 weeks ago,I managed to save enough $$ secretly and asked my friend to buy a gift code for me.
About that account on ghbsys.net,i was trying to find a hack for Combatarms but i never hack any of the games before because of the fear of being banned. Suddenattack, blackshot, combatarms,i considered hacking it but never did.

Danda
or
Angyles
Please review.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
A couple of things:

• We do not allow any time of hacking whatsoever. Since you have an account on a hacking site, I want to draw that to your attention.
  • We do not allow advertising on our server, since you write a blog, or used to, just wanted to make sure you are not planning on advertising here.
Otherwise welcome to Herocraft.