• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KainBullet's Whitelist

1. In-game name: KainBullet
  2. Location & Age: USEast/16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, clean record.
  4. Referral(s): ikibblez,xMakaha, Kharibidus, MrLennon, cbodonnell
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've run multiple servers of my own, I've played on many other PvP servers. I've gone through the rules, I understand them fully. I'm interested in joining HeroCraft as it seems to be a well-put together server, with a mature and interesting community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ikibblez, boxofspiderss,xMakaha all told me about the wonderful community in the herocraft. I would love to be a part of this community and would feel honored to have the opportunity to play.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I am a avid MineCraft pvper, and I am looking to join a great role playing server.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

Here we go.

1. You seem to have quite a history on Battlecraft. I cannot access said pages but pleanty of accusations flung about, and at least 1 ban. Care to explain?

2. You are a member of a Runescape botting forum, and have posts of bugs, which means you used said bots. How do we know you won't resort to cheating here?

3. Your application needs a little lengthening, and if you read the read BEFORE posting thread, you'd realise we don't need the speical key here. So under additional info, post things like "How can you benefit our community?" or "What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft?".

4. I can find no record of you running any servers? Were these small-scale or just under the radar?

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@KainBullet

**Reviewing Application**

Here we go.

1. You seem to have quite a history on Battlecraft. I cannot access said pages but pleanty of accusations flung about, and at least 1 ban. Care to explain?

2. You are a member of a Runescape botting forum, and have posts of bugs, which means you used said bots. How do we know you won't resort to cheating here?

3. Your application needs a little lengthening, and if you read the read BEFORE posting thread, you'd realise we don't need the speical key here. So under additional info, post things like "How can you benefit our community?" or "What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft?".

4. I can find no record of you running any servers? Were these small-scale or just under the radar?

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@KainBullet

On Battlecraft, accusations come easy.
For awhile on the server I was on top of the pvp list, and pvp'd often. Obviously I would be the pinnacle of said accusations, though I was able to disprove most allegations, and I can prove I have not been banned from Battlecraft.

g131f.png

As for the ban, I would assume that it would be my ban for "xray".
An admin jumped the gun and I was banned without evidence, and unbanned promptly without strikes.
Xray is a permanent ban offence, on Battlecraft.

I don't cheat; I have no reason to cheat, I know what it is like dealing with cheaters as I have run servers of my own.

These servers names were "KainCraft" and "TitanCraft". I do not have links to the threads for these servers as they were long ago. KainCraft ran off of hmod and TitanCraft off of early bukkit versions. These servers had 20~ active players per, one being a survival and the other being a pvp server.

As for the runescape botting, I don't think that is relevant for my whitelist on a MineCraft server.
Though I'm not going to deny these claims, it was still a completely different game, and a completely different situation.

Everything is relevant. If you are capable of cheating in one game, you are capable of doing so in others.
The Runescape botting shows that you are willing to resort to cheating to gain something.

You did not lengthen your application, EDIT the first post with what I asked before, and then reply to this again, saying that it has been updated.

My post is now updated. I just wanted to reply to the concerns that you brought up, and possibly discuss them.

Need a second opinion on this.

@Brutalacerate

Any reason? Is there something that I need to clarify?

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Everything is relevant. If you are capable of cheating in one game, you are capable of doing so in others.
The Runescape botting shows that you are willing to resort to cheating to gain something.

You did not lengthen your application, EDIT the first post with what I asked before, and then reply to this again, saying that it has been updated.

Need a second opinion on this.

@Brutalacerate

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Any reason? Is there something that I need to clarify?
@Thamerwaste just explaing since ur offline for now ;). Kain, this server takes cheating very seriously. Like Thamer said, if you cheated in another game, you are very capable of doing so here as well. If we were to let in too many cheaters, it might tip the econonomy wrong ways. So in this case, every little thing adds up in the big picture.