• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JustBlue's Whitelist Application

JustBlue

Dirt
  • In-game name: JustBlue
  • Location and Age: New York, 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I don't believe I have been banned, unless my friends were to be hosting a server.
  • Referral(s): I have a friend that plays this so why not try it. His name is Majied and he recommends this server to me.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? My friend Majied, and I used Google to find the website.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCJ8
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have used to play this game a lot when it was in alpha and early beta but school was more of a priority and I have decided since workload had shortened for the time being that i could play more Minecraft and get back into it.
  • Additional Info: I currently enroll in a high school and so far school is great. I belong to Varsity Golf and trying out for Varsity Tennis in the spring. I have had some extra time in the weekdays since golf is now over. I hope you will accept this application.
  • ~Justin

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name: JustBlue
  • Location and Age: New York, 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I don't believe I have been banned, unless my friends were to be hosting a server.
  • Referral(s): I have a friend that plays this so why not try it. His name is Majied and he recommends this server to me.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? My friend Majied, and I used Google to find the website.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCJ8
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have used to play this game a lot when it was in alpha and early beta but school was more of a priority and I have decided since workload had shortened for the time being that i could play more Minecraft and get back into it.
  • Additional Info: I currently enroll in a high school and so far school is great. I belong to Varsity Golf and trying out for Varsity Tennis in the spring. I have had some extra time in the weekdays since golf is now over. I hope you will accept this application.
  • ~Justin

Reviewing