• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just Some Shader Pics of Spawn

MajorasMask

Ungodly
That is default graphics though.

*Sigh*. Joke Kill:

The idea of my picture was to contrast between those who use vanilla Minecraft settings (fast graphics, no smooth lighting, clouds, ect) with those who use computer-heavy settings (such as water shader, that fancy lighting thingy, super duper detailed texture packs, ect). That's the joke.

Guess it just didn't catch on.

Or, am I the only one? :O

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
*Sigh*. Joke Kill:

The idea of my picture was to contrast between those who use vanilla Minecraft settings (fast graphics, no smooth lighting, clouds, ect) with those who use computer-heavy settings (such as water shader, that fancy lighting thingy, super duper detailed texture packs, ect). That's the joke.

Guess it just didn't catch on.

Or, am I the only one? :O

Northac

Obsidian
sucks that you cant use modloader and this at the same time, would love use this. Looks so nice

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
the manabar addon, i like being able to see how much i have left without all that gain/loss spam
ewww. Eh, I prefer to see mah builds being more awesome than they already are. (Pending some really really awesome shader pics of a super secret project of mine regarding spawn)