• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just Some Shader Pics of Spawn

That is default graphics though.
*Sigh*. Joke Kill:

The idea of my picture was to contrast between those who use vanilla Minecraft settings (fast graphics, no smooth lighting, clouds, ect) with those who use computer-heavy settings (such as water shader, that fancy lighting thingy, super duper detailed texture packs, ect). That's the joke.

Guess it just didn't catch on.

Or, am I the only one? :O

*Sigh*. Joke Kill:

The idea of my picture was to contrast between those who use vanilla Minecraft settings (fast graphics, no smooth lighting, clouds, ect) with those who use computer-heavy settings (such as water shader, that fancy lighting thingy, super duper detailed texture packs, ect). That's the joke.

Guess it just didn't catch on.

Or, am I the only one? :O

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Tier 7
the manabar addon, i like being able to see how much i have left without all that gain/loss spam
ewww. Eh, I prefer to see mah builds being more awesome than they already are. (Pending some really really awesome shader pics of a super secret project of mine regarding spawn)