• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

June Notes 7.5+

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
- Temp removed Bounties while we patch an abusive glitch.
couldn't you just make it so people don't need to actually accept the bounty, and it's just auto accepted for everyone so if the person is killed the bounty goes away.

Avoir

Obsidian
- Temp removed Bounties while we patch an abusive glitch.

Why not just make a rule about bounty abusing?

- If [Player] is using bounties to farm kills provide screenshots for evidence and [Player] will be banned for X amount of days.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Why not just make a rule about bounty abusing?

- If [Player] is using bounties to farm kills provide screenshots for evidence and [Player] will be banned for X amount of days.
I think some players may "forget" about this rule during Clan seasons. Nevertheless, its better than not having a rule at all.

Last edited:

Avoir

Obsidian
I think some players may "forget" about this rule during Clan seasons. Nevertheless, its better than not having a rule at all.

I mean forgetting about a rule doesn't mean you won't be punished for committing the crime.

Xhazed

Portal
Well, I hope Kainzo codes the plugin to the point where potential crimes cannot be committed in any way, shape, or form.
why not make it so if you get killed and the bounty wasnt taken, you are given a x amount of time where u cant take damage or output damage as long as you dont go outisde of the graveyard. i know this is complicated

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Added new Heroes features to reduce lag overall, as a result - mana is not saving properly on relog/server changes.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
forgot to mention these balance changes were put in 1-2 days ago. The top two were supposed to be in earlier but were not updated.
  • ThrowAxe --> Range Scaling: 0.5 -> 0.1
  • InfernoFlash --> Mana: 110 -> 85

Warriors
  • Samurai
    • Mind & Body -> Provoke (temporary)

Rogues
  • Ranger - RuptureShot
    • Duration: 10s -> 5s
    • Tick Rate: 2s -> 1s
    • Tick Damage: 2 -> 4
    • Mana Per Shot: 1 -> 10
  • Runeblade - Changed the T2 skill for now to something more useful
    • RuneShard -> Blind (temporary)
Casters
  • Beguiler
    • Piggify --> Range: 15 -> 12
    • ChaoticVisions --> Cooldown: 10s -> 12s
  • Necromancer
    • Bonespear --> Damage: 140 -> 120
    • DoomRitual -> SoulLeech (temporary, weaker than DK soulleech)
  • Wizard
    • ArcaneStorm --> Damage: 400 -> 300
  • Pyromancer
    • FireStorm
      • Damage: 300 -> 250
      • Radius: 10 -> 8
      • Warmup: 5s -> 2s
Healers
  • Cleric
    • Wrath --> Damage (PvP): 50 -> 35
    • Smite --> Damage (PvP): 40 -> 30

nick B

Glowing Redstone
Could you please just remove wrath and smite from cleric then. They're a waste of mana now.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Could you please just remove wrath and smite from cleric then. They're a waste of mana now.
Cleric isn't about damage. It had pretty damn good damage on decently short CD. Remember both ignore armor.