• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JuanMarch App

JuanMarch

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JuanMarch
  2. Location & Age: Florida, U.S.; 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Small server called Razomoto. They got a new admin who 'never liked our little group' and banned all of us. Also from the server Gazamo. I was warned once for language. The final straw for me was something I said to another player on the forums. He posted a video of him in our base calling my friends and I "stupid, retatrded, etc." I called him a twat on the forums and the admins decided they wanted me out for basically making the community look bad. I don't think I deserved it but it is what it is. I have never been banned for cheating or abusing bugs, etc. This ban was later months of last year.
  4. Referral(s): catsaregross, real life friend friend.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: See above
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Good minecraft servers are extremely hard to find these days. I'm really happy that I might have found a really nice server, finally. I think I'm a pretty good builder/ redstoner. My friends and I are very anxious to play on this server!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ9
  10. Additional Info: i love you <3

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JuanMarch
  2. Location & Age: Florida, U.S.; 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Small server called Razomoto. They got a new admin who 'never liked our little group' and banned all of us. Also from the server Gazamo. I was warned once for language. The final straw for me was something I said to another player on the forums. He posted a video of him in our base calling my friends and I "stupid, retatrded, etc." I called him a twat on the forums and the admins decided they wanted me out for basically making the community look bad. I don't think I deserved it but it is what it is. I have never been banned for cheating or abusing bugs, etc. This ban was later months of last year.
  4. Referral(s): catsaregross, real life friend friend.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: See above
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Good minecraft servers are extremely hard to find these days. I'm really happy that I might have found a really nice server, finally. I think I'm a pretty good builder/ redstoner. My friends and I are very anxious to play on this server!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ9
  10. Additional Info: i love you <3
Reviewing