• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JpSkolBr's Application

JpSkolBr

Gold
1.Minecraft In-game name:JpSkolBr
2.Location & Age:Brazil, 17
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
4.Referral(s)Death_Panda
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?:Heard it was a cool extension of the game and has a lot of stuff to do in it
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Clickhere)?:Once I get in I’ll be sure to vote for it, since i get them coins
7.Do you agree to the HerocraftEULA &ToS?: Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: I like mining stuff, I play minecraft all day long and killing peeps never gets old
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ8
10.Additional Info: I recently got the game and I like PvPing. I heard this was the place come to for the best PvP. I really hope you guys accept me

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
4.Referral(s)Death_Panda
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?:Heard it was a cool extension of the game and has a lot of stuff to do in it
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Clickhere)?:Once I get in I’ll be sure to vote for it, since i get them coins
8.Reason you should be accepted: I like mining stuff, I play minecraft all day long and killing peeps never gets old
10.Additional Info: I recently got the game and I like PvPing. I heard this was the place come to for the best PvP. I really hope you guys accept me

Reviewing

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I assume you read "how did you hear about Herocraft" as "What did you hear about Herocraft". What is your relationship to Death_Panda?

JpSkolBr

Gold
4.Referral(s)Death_Panda
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about it from my friend Death_Panda. He wouldn't play Dota 2 with me so i asked him what he was doing. He was playing HeroCraft
Me and Death_Panda are friends, we met in Dota 2 and we play it together .

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Everything looks great! Welcome to Herocraft. Please check your inbox!