• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JosteinThorsen`s Whiteliste application

1. Minecraft In-game name: JosteinThorsen.
  2. Location & Age: Rogaland, Norway. 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have never been banned from any off the servers I have played on.
  4. Referral(s):None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I got tierd of the server I played on earlier so i decided to find a new one. I searched on Google: Minecraft server list, and I went on the first wabsite that showed up, I pressed a button which I don`t remeber what stood on and this server was on the top of the list on that site.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes I have, and if I think it is a good server and I like playing on it I will continue voting on it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and the wiki pages on what kind of hero i would like to be and the proffesion i wold like to have ( Caster and Smith). I am polite and I am not rude, I don`t use abusive words I think most of my friends say that i am a smart and a helpfull person, I am kind and I try to help the people I play Minecraft with I am good in english, at school I get the grade 5 where 6 is the best you can get.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ14
  10. Additional Info:
  11. In my spare time I like to play football, be with my friends and read books. I enjoy watching tv-series and films. The games that I play are: The Assasin`s creed series, Fifa 13 and Minecraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JosteinThorsen.
  2. Location & Age: Rogaland, Norway. 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have never been banned from any off the servers I have played on.
  4. Referral(s):None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I got tierd of the server I played on earlier so i decided to find a new one. I searched on Google: Minecraft server list, and I went on the first wabsite that showed up, I pressed a button which I don`t remeber what stood on and this server was on the top of the list on that site.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes I have, and if I think it is a good server and I like playing on it I will continue voting on it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and the wiki pages on what kind of hero i would like to be and the proffesion i wold like to have ( Caster and Smith). I am polite and I am not rude, I don`t use abusive words I think most of my friends say that i am a smart and a helpfull person, I am kind and I try to help the people I play Minecraft with I am good in english, at school I get the grade 5 where 6 is the best you can get.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ14
  10. Additional Info:
  11. In my spare time I like to play football, be with my friends and read books. I enjoy watching tv-series and films. The games that I play are: The Assasin`s creed series, Fifa 13 and Minecraft.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban in detail. Thanks

[0] => bID# 1138566 survival.muttsworldmine.com .:. grief @ browniewaffels (appeal @ muttsworldmine.com/forums)

Oh sorry, I forgot about that, I knew two admins on that server, they are close freinds but I am no`t so close to them. They startet to fill my house with lava and spawn killing me, and since i hadn`t gone up a rank i couldn`t use a bucket to control the lava. I got raelly angry and reported them to the server owner ( or sombody with a higher rank then them) they got angry and banned me

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Make sure you are familiar with our rules on griefing: You break it, you replace it.

I am going to give you a chance, welcome to Herocraft