• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JoshArmstrongUK

1. Minecraft In-game name: JoshArmstrongUK
  2. Location & Age: United Kingdom, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 or 2 (both over 2 years ago I think) i think one may have been on shadowraze for grief, im sure everybody has done it at some point they banned both my accounts. i am aware this could stop me form being whitelisted but i've paid for this game... and i just spoiled it for myself back then, all i want to do now is play the game because i have alot of time on my hands
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet as I haven't played it yet
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet but I intend to
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCJ15}
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: no definitive reason... i would just like an rpg server to play on, I'm an avid RPGamer and at the moment due to being on sick from work i have alot of time to put into the game
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? i'm happy to wait for now if the server gives the RPG feeling i'm looking for i may upgrade in the future
  12. Extra Info: My alt Minecraft Account is IJoshArmstrongI (the one you can ban as an alt)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 or 2 (both over 2 years ago I think) i think one may have been on shadowraze for grief, im sure everybody has done it at some point they banned both my accounts. i am aware this could stop me form being whitelisted but i've paid for this game... and i just spoiled it for myself back then, all i want to do now is play the game because i have alot of time on my hands
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet as I haven't played it yet
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet but I intend to
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: no definitive reason... i would just like an rpg server to play on, I'm an avid RPGamer and at the moment due to being on sick from work i have alot of time to put into the game
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? i'm happy to wait for now if the server gives the RPG feeling i'm looking for i may upgrade in the future
  12. Extra Info: My alt Minecraft Account is IJoshArmstrongI (the one you can ban as an alt)

Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Why did you not show this on your previous bans also:
http://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-josharmstronguk.7699/
and
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=printpage;topic=7489.0

And if your server is still up and running stealing ideas from herocraft will be handled seriously.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/218221-craftland-open/

i genuinly forgot about that, i played on that server for a long time and was actually mortified when i got that ban, it was a very well ran server and i was stupid for using an x-ray mod i appealed for that ban but was told even though i was a long time player an x-ray ban was a permanent ban

i never actually got my own server going i just thought id give it a try, would you atleast look at the dates of these and take that into consideration? i genuinly want to play on this server

i'm trying to be as truthful as possible here, i'm not saying i let somone use my account or my imaginary brother did it. i've made mistakes on other servers but that doesn't mean i dont want to play the game anymore.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

I need to ask you these questions even if they are old because it IS possible that you may still be running the server and it is possible that you could be a griefer or hacker (Not saying you are). Also i am taking the dates into consideration, you do not have to tell me how to do my job.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Anyway i'm gonna let the bans slip along with your slight attitude and I'm gonna give you a chance.
Whitelisted.

Angyles - Make sure you ban his alt please ;)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
If you looked in the history of his threads you will see it was already handled.
Im sure i did :L Let me double check[DOUBLEPOST=1375632953,1375632886][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah yes, sorry didn't see that down there ^^ only read the paragraph you put, didn't see the banned bit