• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jmdjts whitlist application

jmdjt

Wood
  1. In-game name:jmdjt
  2. Location & Age:Canada ON 13(but meture)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):! for being a friend of a guy who was friends of a guy who got banned(the owner was a freak,lol)
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very experianced minecrafter and have been playing minecraft since survival test
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Found it well serching for a good server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:I can get 3 other people for sure and a maximum of 7

jmdjt

Wood
Another reason i should be accepted is that i can build very impresseve structures in little time. I dont know how to post a picture of some of my stuff, but if i find out i will post some pictures of my creations.

jmdjt

Wood
I have waited 3 days and just read some other whitelist apps and i saw that i should lengthen my application. Here it is lengthened.
  1. In-game name:jmdjt
  2. Location & Age:Canada ON 13(but meture)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I got banned from Hatchetsserver beacause he did not like me and my 2 friends, Logan1217 and Goustrider23.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very experianced minecrafter and have been playing minecraft since survival test. I can build these anazing structures in little time and am a kind person thats good at making friends. I can really help the server in anyway possible and love level based, class based gameplay.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was searching for a good leveling server and this was the only one that really stuck out so i cheacked it out and i was instantly drawn to post this application to get in as fast as possible.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, i have and not just because of this question but because i really belive that i should vote for it.
  8. Additional Info:I Have many minecrafting friends that i can get to post applications to join and we always work as a well oiled machine. I am also friends with Mentalthorn, who is a player that joined resently. I sertenly hope this is all that is needed and more so that i can get this application at leaset looled at if not accepted.:cool:

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
I like your application for the most part, but I have the following suggestions:

(1) Work on improving your grammar and spelling. Ontario is primarily an English-speaking province, so I think we can expect your English to be better than what I'm seeing here. If you can provide a counter argument for this (e.g., recently immigrated from Quebec or some non-English-speaking country, learning disorder, etc.), we'll be happy to waive this requirement.
(2) I'd love to see some examples (i.e., screenshots) of your previous work. Particularly, work that you and your friends have built together. The ability to work as part of a team is highly respected on this server.

Thanks!

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

jmdjt

Wood
I like your application for the most part, but I have the following suggestions:

(1) Work on improving your grammar and spelling. Ontario is primarily an English-speaking province, so I think we can expect your English to be better than what I'm seeing here. If you can provide a counter argument for this (e.g., recently immigrated from Quebec or some non-English-speaking country, learning disorder, etc.), we'll be happy to waive this requirement.
(2) I'd love to see some examples (i.e., screenshots) of your previous work. Particularly, work that you and your friends have built together. The ability to work as part of a team is highly respected on this server.

Thanks!

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
Thanks for this info. And the reason my spelling is so unsound is because i think i have dislexia(idk how to spell it) beacause my dad has it too.(if o=you dont know what it is, its an issue that makes me see words differently so when i read over my work, I see it as properly spelled. Also, how would i go about posting these pictures? Im an internet nerd but dont know how to post pictures, just mod games and stuff with codeing.