• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jimblox Application

Jimblox

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Jimblox
  2. Location & Age: Arkansas, 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Fortunately, None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on the Minecraft Server List.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not yet.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read and agree to all terms.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have an amazing ability to maintain a high maturity level at all times. I am very knowledgeable about general minecraft, excluding your plugins, and enjoy sharing my knowledge with others.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ7
  10. Additional Info: Unfortunately I can't give you screen shots of epic builds so I'll just tell you a bit about myself. I am a 23 year old veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, Father of two wonderful 6 year old twins, a boy and a girl. That being said, and also taking into account my job, I can't dedicate all of my time to the server. I will however be an active member of the community and do my best to recruit my friends as well.
That's all for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask. -Jim