• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JezterWithAZ's Application

JezterWithAZ

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JezterWithAZ
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, USA/16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Yes, rage grief. On Block Empires
  4. Referral(s):Slitthout
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend Slitthout told me about it when i was looking for a server to play on.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, i just did :3
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, i agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Well, this server looks really fun, i would contribute as most as i can. Once i learn how to play on here properly i can help new players. Plus im not to bad at building, i can always help with that :3 I plan on mastering my hero class and be a strong player.
  9. Special key: (HCJ12)
  10. Additional Info: Im a good player, everything i do is legit no hacks. Haven't hacked before. i ussually become a very popular player and get people to like me. I avoid creating problems when possible. :3
    that is some stuff i built :)
    I placed 4th in MC Top 5 on youtube for my insanse asylum.
*Edit*- Added build pics/video
- Added onto "Reason you should be accepeted"

JezterWithAZ

Legacy Supporter 3
What happened was that the town i spent my entire time on block empires building was destroyed by admin fault and they didn't answer me when i asked for a little help, didn't bother trying to rebuild. Everything i had was gone in seconds and they did nothing to help.

JezterWithAZ

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1357589267,1340294188][/DOUBLEPOST]i was told to bump this

*Inactive too long guess i got unwhitelisted?