• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Je's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Je_ne_sais_quoi
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): When I first started playing, i was on one small server where, after I was unable (over the course of 2 hours) to find a way out of the massive spawn, I built a staircase over a wall, and was banned. Then, more recently, I was banned for a week for looting from chests on a different server. Their rules banned griefing ,which I had assumed carried a definition similar to the one used on this server, and thus I had not considered looting a violation. I had asked for clarification several times, and received none.
  4. Referral(s): 22derek22, who I am planning on partying about with.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my brother, who had highly recommended it to me as the "most hardcore server."
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Of course ;)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Absolutely.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I do enjoy PvP, and I'm always looking for a way to outsmart other players to ensure victory. Even when these go horribly wrong, I don't get upset (minecraft doen't make me mad, for some reason ^.^). Aesthetic buildings are not my forte, as mine always end up being more practical than anything else, but they always look appealing, at least. Also, I do try to play the economy.
  9. Additional Info: Modern Warfare 2 had turned me away fro PC gaming until Minecraft, so I don't play anything else on PC except for Counter Strike. Aside from FPSs, I love games where I can explore a lot, so I end up running around a lot in Minecraft too. As I said, minecraft doesn't bother me (though I can rage in CoD sometimes), and I do try to help people out, if I can, and it's not too troublesome. I read a lot, watch random videos, and do pretty much normal stuff.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

Nice application, thorough and well thought out. Thank you for making my job easy.

Welcome to Herocraft, please check your inbox!