• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jeeffee's Whitelist APP

Jeeffee

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Jeeffee
  2. Location & Age: America, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None that I can think of.
  4. Referral(s): demolition13 :D, lducks, Fuego_Tortuga, MysticMock, Purplecow444, Gluzz, and some others idk lol.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Someone threw a rock into my house and smashed a window, the rock said Herocraft on it so I googled it. A carrier pigeon also came to my window.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Everyday
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Hell yeah
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Whale, I am looking for a new server to play on since the other one I used to play on went to crap. Herocraft also seems pretty interesting with its custom plugins and awesome stuff. I would also like to build giraffes all over the place because that's how I roll. I wish to be in a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ7
  10. Additional Info: I go to a public school. I take chemistry, woodshop, algebra 2, and other classes. Pancakes.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Jeeffee
  2. Location & Age: America, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None that I can think of.
  4. Referral(s): demolition13 :D, lducks, Fuego_Tortuga, MysticMock, Purplecow444, Gluzz, and some others idk lol.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Someone threw a rock into my house and smashed a window, the rock said Herocraft on it so I googled it. A carrier pigeon also came to my window.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Everyday
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Hell yeah
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Whale, I am looking for a new server to play on since the other one I used to play on went to crap. Herocraft also seems pretty interesting with its custom plugins and awesome stuff. I would also like to build giraffes all over the place because that's how I roll. I wish to be in a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ7
  10. Additional Info: I go to a public school. I take chemistry, woodshop, algebra 2, and other classes. Pancakes.

So you are female and 43?

Jeeffee

Coal
Because your application age is different from your profile age and I am questioning it. If you do not want to answer the questions please feel free to let me know.
im 15, I just put random dates for my account