• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jdesarno's Whitelist aplication

jdesarno

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name:jdesarno
  2. Location & Age: Newyork USA age 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Language
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:A friend told me about it when we were making a list of servers to check out
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no but i will in the future
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? allways will allways do (aka yes)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I wanted to make New friends and i wanted to build Houses for people allmost like a laborer and i wanted to learn from the masters about this server too its promising
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCj8
  10. Additional Info:I dont grief(why the heck would i grief anyway theres no positives) I also love to build automatic melon farms, sheep farms,cow farms ect more like a multi farmer. also im good building castle walls and structures related to castles mechanics old fashonied buildings and 3rd age history intrests me (i could not post any images labtop wont let me :/ )

jdesarno

TNT
well it was just language it was a role playing server some of the events got a bit too insulty . sooner or later it got out of hand. got banned for it felt terrible. honestly i learned my lesson . that was my best server to be on

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Here in HC you will mainly end up with a mute before anything, unless you are Banned for Harassment.

What other games do you enjoy? What are you hobbies?

jdesarno

TNT
understood and games i dont really have much of a selection terraria minecraft anything that has building included .
hobbys as you may geuss building,designing,football,cooking suprisingly and Rpg games , and time consuming ones like for example dead island is a rpg horror game which i have and love and not to meantion the fps's red dead redemtion does not get old at all and then theres darksouls. #1 hardest game i have in my arsenal could not even get 20 mins in without dying 5 times without figuring out the attack patterns. :3

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I am willing to give you a chance. Keep in mind the server rules!

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.
:cool: