• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jargolgal's application :)

jargolgal

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name:jargolgal
  2. Location & Age:philippines, 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I've been searching for a server with a heroes plugin and this looks good and its really famous :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Of course :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have read the rules thoroughly and I will obey these and also set as a good example to others in-game and in the forums. I am sociable and I like to make new friends with others. Most people find me as a good company when playing so they usually bond with me and I find that very overwhelming. I also love farming and that's the usual profession that I choose. It somehow makes me feel comfortable in playing minecraft so I choose to be a farmer haha :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ9
  10. Additional Info:I really wish I could join this server :) I started playing minecraft as a cracked client and I always wanted to join an RPG server. I found Herocraft as somewhat cool because of the other people advertising it. I tried to join but ofcourse I can't because I'm not on premium. Fortunately, my brother's wife bought me an account and I was very pleased! And now that I have the opportunity to join this server, I would gladly accept it :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:jargolgal
  2. Location & Age:philippines, 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I've been searching for a server with a heroes plugin and this looks good and its really famous :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Of course :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have read the rules thoroughly and I will obey these and also set as a good example to others in-game and in the forums. I am sociable and I like to make new friends with others. Most people find me as a good company when playing so they usually bond with me and I find that very overwhelming. I also love farming and that's the usual profession that I choose. It somehow makes me feel comfortable in playing minecraft so I choose to be a farmer haha :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ9
  10. Additional Info:I really wish I could join this server :) I started playing minecraft as a cracked client and I always wanted to join an RPG server. I found Herocraft as somewhat cool because of the other people advertising it. I tried to join but ofcourse I can't because I'm not on premium. Fortunately, my brother's wife bought me an account and I was very pleased! And now that I have the opportunity to join this server, I would gladly accept it :)

Reviewing