• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

January Notes - 7.1.0+ | Minecraft 1.8+

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Higher exp to compensate for PvP?
No, nothing other than spawn and graveyards were meant to be PvP-off on the south continent. The PvP-off dungeons were because of an unanticipated change in one of our plugins.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
No, nothing other than spawn and graveyards were meant to be PvP-off on the south continent. The PvP-off dungeons were because of an unanticipated change in one of our plugins.
I remember something that PvP on dungeons were gonna offer better loot in exchange for being PvP?
Was that just a rumor?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Adjusted Profession Relic drop rates for 4 and 5. They are now 10 times more common.
- Slightly increased GreaterSoulOre drop rates.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
- Adjusted Profession Relic drop rates for 4 and 5. They are now 10 times more common.
- Slightly increased GreaterSoulOre drop rates.
Is 10 times really needed? I honestly thought it was fine as it was.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Bounties have significantly changed.
-- Players may only have an active bounty once every 12
-- Freshly bountied players have 10 minutes before someone can accept their bounty.
-- Players with bounties can be attacked anywhere by the person who accepted the bounty.
-- Costs of bounties have increased to 250s
-- When attacking someone in PVP-OFF, you will be open to PVP combat.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
- Bounties have significantly changed.
-- Players may only have an active bounty once every 12
-- Freshly bountied players have 10 minutes before someone can accept their bounty.
-- Players with bounties can be attacked anywhere by the person who accepted the bounty.
-- Costs of bounties have increased to 250s
And once you attack someone with a bounty, you are PvP tagged for anyone to attack you.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Can you explain how this is different from before? I don't understand.
Once a bounty hunter hits a bounty victim, anyone in the general vicinity can attack them, since both the hunter and the hunted are combat tagged.

Lets say someone puts a bounty on you, you travel a bit with a couple of friends, and a lone bounty hunter attempts to go in for the kill. Your friends could jump in and protect you when the hunter gets a hit off of you. On the flip side, you can arrange a massive posse to kill a certain someone after you get the first hit, since anyone can PvP either off you due to your combat tag status.

But could the bounty victim attack the bounty hunter first? Or does he/she have to wait for the bounty hunter to get the first hit off?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Once a bounty hunter hits a bounty victim, anyone in the general vicinity can attack them, since both the hunter and the hunted are combat tagged.

Lets say someone puts a bounty on you, you travel a bit with a couple of friends, and a lone bounty hunter attempts to go in for the kill. Your friends could jump in and protect you when the hunter gets a hit off of you. On the flip side, you can arrange a massive posse to kill a certain someone after you get the first hit, since anyone can PvP either off you due to your combat tag status.

But could the bounty victim attack the bounty hunter first? Or does he/she have to wait for the bounty hunter to get the first hit off?
But its in PvP? Where you're always vulnerable to PvP????? Or did I miss something

Xelarator1

Obsidian
The bounty victim can be attacked anywhere, PvE, PvP, you name it. I think they can even be attacked in the various spawns and inside the Trade District.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The bounty victim can be attacked anywhere, PvE, PvP, you name it. I think they can even be attacked in the various spawns and inside the Trade District.
I know that one. Whats with the" -- When attacking someone in PVP, you will be open to PVP combat."
Is it simply referring to if you attack someone, you can get hit too? Isn't that obvious? That's how tagging has always worked.