• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JandJMarshall application

J

JandJMarshall

Minecraft In-game name: JandJMarshall
Location & Age: Sydney & 22.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no i try to be obedient in servers.
Referral(s): Jand
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking around the web for MMO servers and i found herocraft.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no because i accidentally voted for skyblock.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes i think they are well organised and fair good job.
Reason you should be accepted: I'm obedient and non violent, i not as much a fan of building than i am with fantasy plugins and mods, I have never sworn or shouted on a server before and I'm determined as well.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCj13}
Additional Info: I hate hackers, trollers, and cheaters.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft In-game name: JandJMarshall
Location & Age: Sydney & 22.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no i try to be obedient in servers.
Referral(s): Jand
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking around the web for MMO servers and i found herocraft.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no because i accidentally voted for skyblock.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes i think they are well organised and fair good job.
Reason you should be accepted: I'm obedient and non violent, i not as much a fan of building than i am with fantasy plugins and mods, I have never sworn or shouted on a server before and I'm determined as well.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCj13}
Additional Info: I hate hackers, trollers, and cheaters.
Welcome to Herocraft!