• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jamesil's application

jamesil

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:jamesil
  2. Location & Age: chester in the UK oh and im 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none, hard to beleve? i just got minecraft 3 weeks ago but im still good ^-^
  4. Referral(s):none sorry D:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i serched for a server with a hero plugin, couldnt find very meny people on most if any, but then you showed
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet , ill be doing that while im waiting
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?of corse!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i am the 2nd in command of a large faction on a nice little server called scourgecraft, i am a very good designer when it comes to water and glass and contrast, and i desgined a full on water temple (our faction base) and built it .
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCJ7
  10. Additional Info: i love to summon pets to fight for me!i do however think that i shouldnt fight till im fully settled and know some people and who not to attack

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
*** REVIEWING APPLICATION ***

@jamesil

Everything looks good except for your special key, please correct it and I can accept you!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
That's okay and I'm sorry for the wait since I haven't been on today until now!

@jamesil Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PM's!