• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

j0k3rf1999's application

j0k3rf1999

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: j0k3rf1999
  2. Location & Age: 20 New Jersey
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up hardcore PVP and this looked like the best
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft :Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I enjoy PVP and RPG and I am an okay player and I am hoping to find a fun server and this looks like a good one, and I could also be helpful
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCj10
  10. Additional Info: I have a PS3 and I'm hopefully getting an Xbox for Christmas so I will have that.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: 20 New Jersey
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up hardcore PVP and this looked like the best
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I enjoy PVP and RPG and I am an okay player and I am hoping to find a fun server and this looks like a good one, and I could also be helpful
  10. Additional Info: I have a PS3 and I'm hopefully getting an Xbox for Christmas so I will have that.
Could you explain why your age does not match your profile age or your age listed elsewhere on the net?
I also see that you once had a ban for team griefing. Could you please explain that?
You showed up in this http://pastebin.com/sEwaZVsy pastebin. Any idea what it is about?

j0k3rf1999

Glowing Redstone
No clue what that paste bin is about but I had a friend over earlier he made this for me no clue why he lied but the team griefing was on a PVP server I broke something someone was making that was to blow us up many other people were helping me. I will redo this and my account I wouldve put 1999 as my account born but my friend said that wouldn't work so sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1355459448][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't even know what that pastebin is...

j0k3rf1999

Glowing Redstone
  2. Location & Age: 13 New Jersey I couldn't say I was born in 1999
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes once on a PVP server though I was trying to stop team griefing along with other people, and once on a server where I got banned for breaking my own house that was stolen though I later got unbanned from both I still play on the PVP one and the other was shut down.
  10. Additional Info: I have a PS3 and I'm hopefully getting an Xbox for Christmas so I will have that. No clue why my name was in that pastebin.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
So you are saying your birthdate is correct save for the year needing to be 1999?

j0k3rf1999

Glowing Redstone
Yes I don't know if you count it being two weeks from my birthday not being 13 but I would say its as good as being 13, I hope that won't make me fail the app

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
I am sorry but as you legally cannot accept our ToS until you turn 13 I have to currently reject your app. However, feel free to bump this on the 28th and I will reexamine it.
Also Angyles can you fix his DoB for me?