• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [item] way to repair "elytra" / possible drop or event

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
I want to suggest a possible way to repair an elytra. My friend bought the adminshop item "wings of the gods" and now they are almost broken, so I tried to find a way to get them repaired, and... there's nothing it looks like.

For some reason blacksmith cannot repair it as a skill, even though it's classified as an armor.
why not allow them to by using a feather or leather and the /skill repair to repair an elytra, because right now, a 10,000 coin item isn't worth it if it can only be used for a few days.

Also, why not have more ways to obtain elytra? (such as a cheaper, weaker, non-enchanted alt, or to buy em using medals of vengeance or acquisition?)

Joshtai suggested having races with em as events, build an elytra course in the event server and make a glider class maybe?

there's so many possibilities with elytra, and they're really freaking fun to use, but right now with no way to repair em, and since it's not in any class armor list (they un-equip if your inventory changes or you take any damage), it's really not worth buying it.

Last edited: