• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is there someone who you have met, and most likely will never meet them again?

XzmozX

Stone
Title. I'll probably never ever meet Tobuscus again, considering it was the only E3 I was ever going to go to.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I haven't met, but I've seen both Ban Ki Moon (after listening to a speech) and Will Ferrell (at a baseball game).

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Petter Northug, winner of last year's world cup in cross country skiing and one of the absolute best male skiiers in the world.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I've never met/spoken with anyone who is famous so.......

Nope.

Unless this applies to normal people, in which case yes. I've met thousands of people i'll never meet again. xD

This might be a bit cheesy, but I met a really nice person on a server named 11herobrine10. I want to meet him again, but most likely I never will.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
I shook Placido Polanco, Magglio Ordonez, and Carlos Guillen hands and had a short conversation with them some very nice people. ( Tigers Players from awhile ago.)

Theres also some Detroit Piston players I had short conversations with but it was awhile ago and I think all the ones I talked / got signatures were traded or released or something.

And Ernie Harwell but I doubt you guys will know who he his.

Most professional athletes are very nice people.

George (senior) and Barbara bush

HW all the way bro.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I shook Placido Polanco, Magglio Ordonez, and Carlos Guillen hands and had a short conversation with them some very nice people. ( Tigers Players from awhile ago.)

Theres also some Detroit Piston players I had short conversations with but it was awhile ago and I think all the ones I talked / got signatures were traded or released or something.

HW all the way bro.
Ernie Harwell = One hell of a guy. Something about Detroit Athletes, Met a few dozen of them, all pretty nice

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
H.W. is the man.

HW all the way bro.

My dad somehow managed to get diamond club tickets(seats behind home plate) to an astros game quite a few years ago. HW and his wife were sitting right in front of us.

Oh and speaking of the astros... I've also met Lance Berkman. Forget why I got to but I got to take a picture with him and have him sign a baseball of mine. Cool stuff.
I've met Ariana Grande at a party in Florida, She was really like, talkative and kinda rude.....

Ariana is soooo cute. I'm jealous.