• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is there someone who you have met, and most likely will never meet them again?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I shook Placido Polanco, Magglio Ordonez, and Carlos Guillen hands and had a short conversation with them some very nice people. ( Tigers Players from awhile ago.)

Theres also some Detroit Piston players I had short conversations with but it was awhile ago and I think all the ones I talked / got signatures were traded or released or something.

And Ernie Harwell but I doubt you guys will know who he his.

Most professional athletes are very nice people.

HW all the way bro.
Detroit smells like a foot.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Tink102 a Philopeno-Canadian from Vancouver. Was my first internet crush on Runescape. Probs won't meet her again since all my old RS friends have moved on haha.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
I've made plenty of friends on other servers, in school, and just in random locations that I will likely never see again mostly because either one of us is too lazy or they moved. Also for the servers most of the time I just got too bored and left the server.
I still am pretty surprised Herocraft has continued to bring me back and I am sure eventually people on the server will move on I just hope I keep inn touch with everybody so we may still game together.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Indeed there was a time, during which I met someone and became a great friend to them; and may never see them again.

In the Jr. High, I would ride the bus from my charter school of arts, to a public school where I would ride a public school bus home. It was only two years of riding the bus, and 15 minutes a day, but sometimes the only reason I got out of bed, was for that bus ride.

Her name was Jenna, I'll leave out the last name out of respect and privacy. She wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world, most people picked on her, but she stole my heart. Her smile lit up my world and for those 15 minutes each day, I was happy. I had the largest crush on her that you could ever imagine, but I was a shy kid. I stayed home most days, did my homework, and played runescape. She was always on my mind though. I wrote about her, and to her, and we could talk as if we had known eachother for hundreds of years. I was crazy for her, but we were both shy. How crazy I was for this girl and her smile.

The school years went by, went by fast. I was transferred to a public Jr. High, and that was the last I ever saw of her. We didn't have cell phones, there were no numbers for us to contact each other. Neither of us had facebooks at the time, she still doesn't; or at least for all I know she doesnt. I went back that year, and searched for hours. I searched facebook, I searched yearbooks, I called old friends, I had dreams about her all the time, and I was only 13. Call me crazy if you want. I texted people, I asked her closest friends that I could get in touch with. I googled her, I googled her family, just searching for anything to try and find her.

I still search sometimes. Spend an hour using ever resource I have. I haven't found her though to this day.

Almost a year after we last saw eachother, I was talking to a friend that had known her. I told the friend how I had felt about her all that time; only to be told she was just as crazy about me. My heart shattered and I was a fool for having lost her.

I met her, and will most likely never meet her again.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Indeed there was a time, during which I met someone and became a great friend to them; and may never see them again.

In the Jr. High, I would ride the bus from my charter school of arts, to a public school where I would ride a public school bus home. It was only two years of riding the bus, and 15 minutes a day, but sometimes the only reason I got out of bed, was for that bus ride.

Her name was Jenna, I'll leave out the last name out of respect and privacy. She wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world, most people picked on her, but she stole my heart. Her smile lit up my world and for those 15 minutes each day, I was happy. I had the largest crush on her that you could ever imagine, but I was a shy kid. I stayed home most days, did my homework, and played runescape. She was always on my mind though. I wrote about her, and to her, and we could talk as if we had known eachother for hundreds of years. I was crazy for her, but we were both shy. How crazy I was for this girl and her smile.

The school years went by, went by fast. I was transferred to a public Jr. High, and that was the last I ever saw of her. We didn't have cell phones, there were no numbers for us to contact each other. Neither of us had facebooks at the time, she still doesn't; or at least for all I know she doesnt. I went back that year, and searched for hours. I searched facebook, I searched yearbooks, I called old friends, I had dreams about her all the time, and I was only 13. Call me crazy if you want. I texted people, I asked her closest friends that I could get in touch with. I googled her, I googled her family, just searching for anything to try and find her.

I still search sometimes. Spend an hour using ever resource I have. I haven't found her though to this day.

Almost a year after we last saw eachother, I was talking to a friend that had known her. I told the friend how I had felt about her all that time; only to be told she was just as crazy about me. My heart shattered and I was a fool for having lost her.

I met her, and will most likely never meet her again.

That was a very reddit-like story. Also she prob turned hot.

saiyan113

Dirt
Well....I have known a friend and he just moved out July 3rd,2013 and I known him ever sense a little kid. I cried my butt off but I know that atleast I met him and I think that someday, JUST MAYBE I will see him out of the corner of my eye and may or may not notice.

saiyan113

Dirt
Ha, you might have worse times than high school coming up. Never assume one bad time is gonna be the last bad time. It may even be worse.

saiyan113

Dirt
No lie, I actually played a game mode called The Herobrine and had to fight against SkythekidRS and deadlox.
Of course I got my butt kicked.