• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ireh_Muete Whitelist Application

Ireh_Muete

Stone
The reason my username is different than my IGN is because I had an account a while ago, lost the password, made a new account using the same email, and now whenever I try to recover the password for the first account, the email it sends is only a password recovery for the new account. Also, I would like to apologize for my previous application on this account. (it was kinda really dumb)
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ireh_Muete
  2. Location & Age: Texas; 15 (for real this time)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, I think that I have a few bans from a few years ago. I don't play minecraft very much anymore and I can't remember the exact servers. According to my ancient previous applications, I was banned for arguing with an admin. I can say that I have been banned for x-raying once because I had just heard about it. (this was a long time ago)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: TheMechaHeavy, Pyr0mech, Deatham, PotPete
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, but I would if i wasn't so picky on youtube
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): nope, i don't use twitter
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes, although I'm not sure what a "Dark Room" is
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCI10
P.S. I would like to add that I have no need to use x-ray or any other hack on this server, or any server for that matter, and you can trust that I will not use any version of minecraft that is modified or hacked while playing on this server

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter