• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ipad41001's Whitelist Application

ipad41001

TNT
1. ipad41001
2. USA & 14
3. None, I believe.
5. From a friend
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Your server looks like fun and I would like to join.
9. {HCi9}
10. I'm mature for my age, please don't judge me by that.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. ipad41001
2. USA & 14
3. None, I believe.
5. From a friend
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Your server looks like fun and I would like to join.
9. {HCi9}
10. I'm mature for my age, please don't judge me by that.
Please edit your application so it fits the proper format found here, this includes the questions.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!

ipad41001

TNT
Like this?
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ipad41001
  2. Location & Age: USA & 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Your server looks fun & I would like to try it out.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCi9}
  10. Additional Info: I'm mature for my age; please don't judge.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Like this?
  4. Referral(s):
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Your server looks fun & I would like to try it out.
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

ipad41001

TNT
Sorry, I don't really like doing applications, so i'm not used to doing this kinda thing. Sorry if I'm annoying you with this. I guess I'll just start over.

Hi, my name in Minecraft is ipad41001. I'm 14 years old and live in the USA. I might have been banned once from a server because I was bored and choose a random server that didn't allow us to have TNT, but they made a tunnel that we could go in to get TNT (They full-well said you would get trapped if you went in and could only get banned for going in it). Anyway, I was bored and went in the tunnel because I didn't really care if I got banned that day and went in the tunnel. There was a dispenser with TNT and I got some and an auto perma ban went off. (I didn't think it was necessary to tell the story before because it didn't really describe my character, but if you want full-on honest, there it is.) I heard about Herocraft from a friend. I have voted for the server already. I also agree to the EULA & ToS (Ok, I might have lightly skimmed it...) I guess the reason I should be accepted is because I'm a friendly, mature player who doesn't like to fight with others all that much and your server seems interesting enough for me to get back into playing Minecraft again. Any additional info would have to be that I am mature for my age, so please do not judge me for it because I know some people might. Oh, and I'm not the most creative minecrafter out there... But, I did make a piano once (Picture won't upload, sorry).

Special Key: {HCi9}

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry, I don't really like doing applications, so i'm not used to doing this kinda thing. Sorry if I'm annoying you with this. I guess I'll just start over.

Hi, my name in Minecraft is ipad41001. I'm 14 years old and live in the USA. I might have been banned once from a server because I was bored and choose a random server that didn't allow us to have TNT, but they made a tunnel that we could go in to get TNT (They full-well said you would get trapped if you went in and could only get banned for going in it). Anyway, I was bored and went in the tunnel because I didn't really care if I got banned that day and went in the tunnel. There was a dispenser with TNT and I got some and an auto perma ban went off. (I didn't think it was necessary to tell the story before because it didn't really describe my character, but if you want full-on honest, there it is.) I heard about Herocraft from a friend. I have voted for the server already. I also agree to the EULA & ToS (Ok, I might have lightly skimmed it...) I guess the reason I should be accepted is because I'm a friendly, mature player who doesn't like to fight with others all that much and your server seems interesting enough for me to get back into playing Minecraft again. Any additional info would have to be that I am mature for my age, so please do not judge me for it because I know some people might. Oh, and I'm not the most creative minecrafter out there... But, I did make a piano once (Picture won't upload, sorry).

Special Key: {HCi9}
Please put this in the proper application format

ipad41001

TNT
Please put this in the proper application format
I'm sorry, I must be really annoying by now...

1. My name in Minecraft is ipad41001
  2. I'm 14 years old and live in the USA.
  3. I might have been banned once from a server [Full Story, you don't have to read it] because I was bored and choose a random server that didn't allow us to have TNT, but they made a tunnel that we could go in to get TNT (They full-well said you would get trapped if you went in and could only get banned for going in it). Anyway, I was bored and went in the tunnel because I didn't really care if I got banned that day and went in the tunnel. There was a dispenser with TNT and I got some and an auto perma ban went off. (I didn't think it was necessary to tell the story before because it didn't really describe my character, but if you want full-on honest, there it is.)
  4. None
  5. I heard about Herocraft from a friend.
  6. I have voted for the server already.
  7. I also agree to the EULA & ToS
  8. I guess the reason I should be accepted is because I'm a friendly, mature player who doesn't like to fight with others all that much and your server seems interesting enough for me to get back into playing Minecraft again.
  9. Special Key: {HCi9}
  10. Any additional info would have to be that I am mature for my age, so please do not judge me for it because I know some people might. Oh, and I'm not the most creative minecrafter out there... But, I did make a piano once (Picture won't upload, sorry).

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm sorry, I must be really annoying by now...

1. My name in Minecraft is ipad41001
  2. I'm 14 years old and live in the USA.
  3. I might have been banned once from a server [Full Story, you don't have to read it] because I was bored and choose a random server that didn't allow us to have TNT, but they made a tunnel that we could go in to get TNT (They full-well said you would get trapped if you went in and could only get banned for going in it). Anyway, I was bored and went in the tunnel because I didn't really care if I got banned that day and went in the tunnel. There was a dispenser with TNT and I got some and an auto perma ban went off. (I didn't think it was necessary to tell the story before because it didn't really describe my character, but if you want full-on honest, there it is.)
  4. None
  5. I heard about Herocraft from a friend.
  6. I have voted for the server already.
  7. I also agree to the EULA & ToS
  8. I guess the reason I should be accepted is because I'm a friendly, mature player who doesn't like to fight with others all that much and your server seems interesting enough for me to get back into playing Minecraft again.
  9. Special Key: {HCi9}
  10. Any additional info would have to be that I am mature for my age, so please do not judge me for it because I know some people might. Oh, and I'm not the most creative minecrafter out there... But, I did make a piano once (Picture won't upload, sorry).
Please incorporate the questions in the application as you have done with the application below. Also, please tell me when the ban occurred.
Like this?
  4. Referral(s):

ipad41001

TNT
Ok, sorry.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: My name in Minecraft is ipad41001
  2. Location & Age: I'm 14 years old and live in the USA.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I might have been banned once from a server [Full Story, you don't have to read it] because I was bored and choose a random server that didn't allow us to have TNT, but they made a tunnel that we could go in to get TNT (They full-well said you would get trapped if you went in and could only get banned for going in it). Anyway, I was bored and went in the tunnel because I didn't really care if I got banned that day and went in the tunnel. There was a dispenser with TNT and I got some and an auto perma ban went off. (I didn't think it was necessary to tell the story before because it didn't really describe my character, but if you want full-on honest, there it is.) I'm not really sure when, but I'm guessing by now a year ago... Don't quote me on that though...
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from a friend.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted for the server already.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the EULA & ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I guess the reason I should be accepted is because I'm a friendly, mature player who doesn't like to fight with others all that much and your server seems interesting enough for me to get back into playing Minecraft again.
  10. Additional Info: Any additional info would have to be that I am mature for my age, so please do not judge me for it because I know some people might. Oh, and I'm not the most creative minecrafter out there... But, I did make a piano once (Picture won't upload, sorry). Oh, and apparently I'm terrible at filling out applications, sorry xP