• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Introducting: The Royal District Plots

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Please make the walls surrounding these high enough so that beacon buffs or horses cannot easily jump them (4 high)

love the nature walk
Hehe, yea the purpose of the walls isnt really to keep people out, its more of a statement. It would be almost impossible to actually keep people out

Nevinryal

Glowstone
A shame there aren't more reasonably priced plots of a simpler caliber than just the NOBLE plots and these. No room for some commoner's homes who as of yet do not have one.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Hehe, yea the purpose of the walls isnt really to keep people out, its more of a statement. It would be almost impossible to actually keep people out
I only mentioned it because you bothered to put regioned gates up. at least 3 high, the beacon buff jump is 2 high by itself.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd rather want an architect to do it.
I know I'd charge ridiculous amounts to design your plot and then have to build it, especially considering the 30x30x30 and above sizes!
But the first goal would to be to find an Architect that'd design one/build one for you ;)

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
A shame there aren't more reasonably priced plots of a simpler caliber than just the NOBLE plots and these. No room for some commoner's homes who as of yet do not have one.
The point is that there isn't supposed to be a commoner's area. They are called Noble and Royal for a reason. Spawn is a very desirable place to have a home. They were always meant to be for people who could afford it. They aren't for everyone.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
I only mentioned it because you bothered to put regioned gates up. at least 3 high, the beacon buff jump is 2 high by itself.
None of them are regioned yet, its only if the homeowner doesnt want people jiggling their gate

Kankardan

TNT
The royal plots are bigger but do they allow for more height as well ? I would like to sell my plot and obtain a royal but I would also like it to stand out above the 3300 s plots. please advise

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
The royal plots are bigger but do they allow for more height as well ? I would like to sell my plot and obtain a royal but I would also like it to stand out above the 3300 s plots. please advise
You can see the height on the poles. They are 40 high total, 15 underground so 25 above ground. I can't make them much higher because I don't want the plots to go taller than the castle walls hahaha.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
There were noble plots as low as 500s, i got a 550s one within the first week of being back, in this time i also spent 500s for speccing, and a lot on other stuff, however somewhere in spawn (i forgot where exactly) there are suites you can rent for like 40s/week, they are very small but affordable.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
There were noble plots as low as 500s, i got a 550s one within the first week of being back, in this time i also spent 500s for speccing, and a lot on other stuff, however somewhere in spawn (i forgot where exactly) there are suites you can rent for like 40s/week, they are very small but affordable.
also some for like 80s/week which are more of a decent size.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The Hog's Head Inn. It is around -45 -175 in the TD