• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Introducting: The Royal District Plots

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
~The Royal District~
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Located beside the Haven Castle, this exclusive, gated community is the pinnacle of status. This district features a number of amenities to make your home feel more amazing. There is a large park, a nature walk path, personal gates for three of the roadside plots and a shared gate for the remaining three. Also enjoy the many lakes, ponds and nature features.

**NEW: Each plot will have a personal one-way portal from your house to the centre of spawn. (installed by admins after your house is completed).

General Information:
- All basements are 15 blocks deep.
- The largest plot is 40x41x40.
- Royal plots are located in the north-east section of Haven spawn.
- This is a one time purchase, no taxes or rent.

- The gate lever will be regioned for personal use only, upon request.
- Pricing ranges from 7000s to 10,000s

- There are ONLY 6 Royal Plots.

How to Buy:
- Click on the sign in front of the plot to buy it.
- See here on how to add or remove people from your plot: SRM Plugin (this is the plugin that manages your region)

Rules:
- All normal spawn plot rules apply with the addition/exception of:
- Plots must be VERY well designed. This community has a HOA board, consisting of your fellow neighbours.
- You may own ONE noble plot AND one Royal Plot.
- You may only add 3 other people to your region (for a total of 4 on region including yourself)(if it is not an Embassy plot).
- Your town/guild may purchase a plot as an embassy.
- Regions may not be shifted up or down.

Landscaping:
- If you feel the landscape around your house is terrible, Architects are allowed to make minor cosmetic changes to the land.
- This must be done within reason, and not upset your neighbours.
- Example, a tiny pond, flowers, small fountain, removing a bit of dirt, making a small path etc. If you are unsure, ask Xanipher.
- The Architects do this as a service to you and the community, they may ask a small fee for their time.
- You must provide the Architects with supplies or pay them to get the supplies.

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I feel as though these royal plots should be limited to donators.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Why is this?

They are extremely large and are called "Royal" seems only right that a tier person would get them over just some mining junky who doesn't donate to the server XD

RagingDragon5

Portal
They are extremely large and are called "Royal" seems only right that a tier person would get them over just some mining junky who doesn't donate to the server XD

That is a very close minded way to look at it. Donators do help the server, however they aren't the only ones who support the server. Heralds, proctors, guides, mods, architects, balance team, wiki people, the event team, and people who buys stuff from the herocraft store also support the server but not all of them donate for whatever reason. Even regular players support the server by actually playing, voting, and staying active.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
That is a very close minded way to look at it. Donators do help the server, however they aren't the only ones who support the server. Heralds, proctors, guides, mods, architects, balance team, wiki people, the event team, and people who buys stuff from the herocraft store also support the server but not all of them donate for whatever reason. Even regular players support the server by actually playing, voting, and staying active.
:D YAY! Go active people! ( Runs off to vote )

Avoir

Obsidian
Yup your right, I've donated 700$(give or take) and I'm still T5. Everyone should be able to get this, it shows who's dedicated and who aren't.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
At first I was angry that I had already spent all my money on a Noble Plot, then I saw the prices... I'll just stick with my 3100s plot. :p

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
@Xanipher

I agree with @0xNaomi about the "limit 2"... perhaps "limit 5"? Opulence should be shared! ;)

Also, what's a HOE board and what is an Embassy plot?
Embassy plot = plot owned by town rather than individual.
HOE likely = Herocraft Online Entertainment

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
@Xanipher

I agree with @0xNaomi about the "limit 2"... perhaps "limit 5"? Opulence should be shared! ;)

Also, what's a HOE board and what is an Embassy plot?
Sorry I mean HOA: home owners association haha
My concern with upping the amount of people is that they'll replace towns. I'll agree to upping it by one person though!
Embassy plots are there to showcase your town, not replace them.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Please make the walls surrounding these high enough so that beacon buffs or horses cannot easily jump them (4 high)

love the nature walk

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
~The Royal District~
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Located beside the Haven Castle, this exclusive, gated community is the pinnacle of status. This district features a number of amenities to make your home feel more amazing. There is a large park, a nature walk path, personal gates for three of the roadside plots and a shared gate for the remaining three. Also enjoy the many lakes, ponds and nature features.

General Information:
- All basements are 15 blocks deep.
- The largest plot is 40x41x40.
- Royal plots are located in the north-east section of Haven spawn.
- This is a one time purchase, no taxes or rent.

- The gate lever will be regioned for personal use only, upon request.
- Pricing ranges from 6500s to 10,000s

- There are ONLY 6 Royal Plots.

How to Buy:
- Click on the sign in front of the plot to buy it.
- See here on how to add or remove people from your plot: SRM Plugin (this is the plugin that manages your region)

Rules:
- All normal spawn plot rules apply with the addition/exception of:
- Plots must be VERY well designed. This community has a HOA board, consisting of your fellow neighbours.
- You may own ONE noble plot AND one Royal Plot.
- You may only add 3 other people to your region (for a total of 4 on region including yourself)(if it is not an Embassy plot).
- Your town/guild may purchase a plot as an embassy.
- Regions may not be shifted up or down.

Landscaping:
- If you feel the landscape around your house is terrible, Architects are allowed to make minor cosmetic changes to the land.
- This must be done within reason, and not upset your neighbours.
- Example, a tiny pond, flowers, small fountain, removing a bit of dirt, making a small path etc. If you are unsure, ask Xanipher.
- The Architects do this as a service to you and the community, they may ask a small fee for their time.
- You must provide the Architects with supplies or pay them to get the supplies.
If bought, Say you are a decent builder but honestly don't want to build it, are architects building the plots if someone wants them too?