• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Insideman7's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Insideman7
  2. Location & Age: Chicago, IL / 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers : Disagreeing with Server Owners.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google Searches.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Certainly.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have a lot to bring to the table, and I'm a responsible player, who can abide by rules, and contribute to the society.
  9. Special key: HCI10
  10. Additional Info: I'm a dedicated player that has friends who are more then willing to join.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Insideman7
  2. Location & Age: Chicago, IL / 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers : Disagreeing with Server Owners.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google Searches.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Certainly.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have a lot to bring to the table, and I'm a responsible player, who can abide by rules, and contribute to the society.
  9. Special key: HCI10
  10. Additional Info: I'm a dedicated player that has friends who are more then willing to join.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1354401272,1354401216][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain your "bans" in detail. How often did this occur? What were you disagreeing about?

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1354401272,1354401216][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain your "bans" in detail. How often did this occur? What were you disagreeing about?

I was defending another individual being questioned about a griefing incident, and the owner didn't take kind to my input on the situation, after I stated I was only confirming what actually happened, and that he was wrong, I was temp-banned and never went back. This was many months ago, and haven't had a situation since.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was defending another individual being questioned about a griefing incident, and the owner didn't take kind to my input on the situation, after I stated I was only confirming what actually happened, and that he was wrong, I was temp-banned and never went back. This was many months ago, and haven't had a situation since.

Is this something you will do again if the situation arose even though it does not concern you? On HCO we do not like having arguments about bans, and in fact they are not to be discussed.

Is this something you will do again if the situation arose even though it does not concern you? On HCO we do not like having arguments about bans, and in fact they are not to be discussed.

Understood, I'll stick to my business, and my business alone.